Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances (1958 Views)

Check Out Tecno's First 5G Phone, The Pova 5G. / Now Out! Tecno Mobile Camon Cm (2gb Ram/16gb Rom) Android 7.0 Nougat, 5.5 Inch / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by shiftback: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
This season, Microstation has concluded plans to give out TECNO Spark phones and home appliances to many of its fans online.
I am sure we all want to win smartphones, well it is not a bad idea to get a brand new phone or blender or juice blender or electric kettle or other home and electrical appliances.

Now, all you need to do is outlined in the following steps;

° Follow Microstation on its Facebook page
° Answer questions from the page
° WIN! WIN!! WIN!!!

This promises to be a fun adventure for every user of the internet; so what are you waiting for guys, hurry to Facebook and win smartphones and home appliances courtesy Microstation.

Now, if you are just seeing this, do not think you have missed out on the juice, it starts TOMORROW!

Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by bravesoul247(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Make sense.
Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by paolokonqueror(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is cool. Please what's their facebook page? I def want a Spark, could be my side piece grin
Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by lastbaff(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one. Even Gionee is doing something similar.

For Tecno phones, check out this list:
Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one. The Tecno spark phone is the reigning one now
Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by Ennyholar: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one
I'll love to win one for myself
Re: Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances by bravesoul247(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Well... I wold have to take part in this so I can win something.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland? / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale!!! (photos) / Umidigi S2 Lite 5.99", 4+32gb, 16+5+5mp, 5100mah @ $149.99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.