Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sars In Ilaro Abducted Illegally Facebook User Brother Inlaw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars In Ilaro Abducted Illegally Facebook User Brother Inlaw (623 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sars In Ilaro Abducted Illegally Facebook User Brother Inlaw by joceey(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
The earlier story about my sister husband whom we are looking for, we have the link that he was taken by the SARs officer from Abeokuta. The story so far,
He was called as a mechanic to come to total filling station in Ilaro to come and help to fixed a car. On getting to the place, without having any idea of the plot on ground for him, he was hooked and drag into another standby car in a way that makes the passersby and to run for safety. When no one was able to reach him through his phone, the relatives went to the police station Ilaro to report the case. and their, they said they never had any entrying to ascertain if it was an security operative arrest. There they were even preparing to go and report the case at the anti-kiddnaping unit at abeokuta if no clue was to his were about. The next day someone call the wife that if she wanted to see her husband she should go to Magbon in abeokuta. And the police from Ilaro help to established that he was taken to magbon and they are on the matter. The reason why he was taken was that someone who used to come to the house of a neighbor whose house is closer to his own workshop, went to kotonu with someone to go and buy a car and that the person failed to go and pay the balance of the money given to him on the car. The sad side if the whole thing is that my sister husband never knew when the two people went to buy the car, he never witnessed when they both were given them self money, he never surety for anyone during the period the two were dealing with themselves.The complainant who set up the so called abduction. When contacted refused to tell us the reasons why he came to arrest my sister husband saying he was not the one who arrested him. He also refused to give the IPO number who is said was in charge of the case. When pressed further, he said we should go and do whatever we want to do and cut off the phone. And he refused to pick the Subsequent call to his number. As I write people are on their way to Abeokuta. to further confirm the state of the innocent man abducted illegally

Re: Sars In Ilaro Abducted Illegally Facebook User Brother Inlaw by anuoluwapo884(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Sars In Ilaro Abducted Illegally Facebook User Brother Inlaw by AkProsper(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Ok
after all the essay, is that all you can say?. . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Caught 27-year-old Male Nurse Raping His Wife Shortly After She Died. (p / Police Officer Seizes Boys Laptop & Asks Him Contact In-law In Enugu For Receipt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.