Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Analyzing Subsidiary Chords - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Analyzing Subsidiary Chords (471 Views)

5,6,7,8,4 Passing Chords Movement Explained / Fustrated Because You Don't Know Songs Solfa And Chords... This Post Is For You. / Types Of Gospel Piano Chords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing Subsidiary Chords by musicalcrib: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
You might have heard about subsidiary chords and you were like “OMG”…. those must be heavenly chords…… i was once in those shoes before……without taking much of your time and bore you with long talks i will like to analyse subsidiary chords and prove to you that it is nothing difficult or special ……

In this post, we are looking at chords that are related to the harmonic function of any given triad (aka – “subsidiary chords”).

But before we do that, let’s breakdown the term harmonic function.

“Harmonic Function? What Does That Mean?”

Chord 1 in the key of C

In the major scale of C:

…the first scale tone is C.
Read more @ http://musicalcrib.com/analyzing-subsidiary-chords/

(1) (Reply)

Richy A - Connect (prod. By Bond) / MPNAIJA GIST: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him / New Music Video: Mr P – For My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.