Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune (51724 Views)

Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam / Burna Boy’s “Destiny” Featured In Biden-Harris Inauguration Playlist / Hugh Masekela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by celebsnest(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hugh Hefner's 30-year-old wife Crystal Harris 'will inherit nothing after signing iron-clad prenup and never being added to his will'

It's thought that Hugh Hefner's wife Crystal Harris will inherit nothing after his death.

The Playboy founder has passed away at the age of 91, leaving 30-year-old Crystal a widow.

But having signed an ircon-clad prenuptial agreement before saying 'I do', it's thought that the former Playmate of the Year will inherit nothing of his multi-million dollar fortune.

Although Crystal is believed to have never been added to Hef's will, she'll apparently be 'looked after' following his death from natural causes.

Hugh and Crystal married in 2012 on their second attempt (Image: Reuters)

It was reported by US Weekly in 2013 that Hef's $43 million fortune will be divided among his four children, the University of Southern California, as well as a list of charities the star supports.

Crystal also reportedly called off her first wedding to the publishing legend in 2011 because she got cold feet.

More than 300 guests were set to attend the ceremony, but were told that it wouldn't be going ahead just five days before.

She once said of it: "Last time it turned into a big ordeal and then it all fell apart."

Crystal once publicly shamed her husband when she told the world they'd only ever had sex once, and that it lasted just "two seconds".

She said: "Then I was just over it. I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it."

Following their split after she called off the wedding, the pair reunited in 2012 and Hef said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Crystal.

And he insisted that their huge 60-year age gap didn't matter.

He tweeted: "The dramatic age difference between Crystal & me really doesn't matter. Whatever time I have left, we want to spend together."

And Crystal said the second marriage was different because she was excited to finally tie the know.

Hef's money will be left to his four children and some charities (Image: REX/Shutterstock)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hugh-hefners-30-year-old-11250744

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by lalanice(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
nawa o..he didn't even trust the woman he married

oh thanks y'all, I wrote never even trusted at first,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by WizAkzy: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well since she signed the prenuptial stuff

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Xblink(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oboy..... F**k up...!..
So d guy just use her?...
So who gets it den?... Those other girls?? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by 9jvirgin(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ounkpe. Disappointment is the reward for Greed and Lazyness aka OLOSOism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by zeekeyboy: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Naija girls for don use jazz force am will everything by fire by force

19 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by DrChukzy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by NotNairalandi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
You no know say your husband na playboy?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by buffalowings: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Before Xvideos
There was playboy

cool

61 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
LMAO. Hefner the fox...Way to go, man!!

8 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Apina(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided
Holyfield1:
Now this is what I call "Player"

Dude knew the biitch was in for the money and inheritance grin
Must u say something stupid just because u wanna comment. She signed a prenuptial agreement dimwit undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by cjudy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
That's Play boy, he played the wife too. kikikikikikiki

5 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by sonature1: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ehya! This man finally died at 91...SMH. He had lots of girls flocking around him. I believe he must have slept with over 1,000,000 girls before kicking the bucket. What an achievement, man! grin

36 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Dmeji4444(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nunu

1 Like

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by permsec: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Another one bites the dust.
Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
RIP hefner.. The ladies man

7 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by emmanuel1990(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
celebsnest:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hugh-hefners-30-year-old-11250744
that is why he is called the play boy, he has played her...
Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by ceecee0703(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
lalanice:
nawa o..he didn't even trusted the woman he married

My sister, you say?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Talkwell: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Xblink:
Oboy..... F**k up...!..
So d guy just use her?...
So who gets it den?... Those other girls?? undecided undecided

U no fi read

9 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Holyfield1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Now this is what I call "Player"

Dude knew the biitch was in for the money and inheritance grin
Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Black052(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Smart old man

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
The baba was 85 years when they got married, so of course he would have lasted just 2 seconds in bed. He should be lauded for even getting it up in the first place.

31 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Phonefanatic: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
sad am I the only that feel her pains? The man sef nor try....... He's the real playboy.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by Pavore9: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hustle gone wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gold digger hustling the wrong tree grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune by besticality: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na them sabi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.