Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1782 Views)

Edo State Assembly Passes Bill To Prohibit CDA Activities / Notice To All Agents! A Palace Is Open For Sundays n weekdays Activities / Lagos-declares-zero-tolerance-for-omo-oniles-activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: . by sholatech(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmn..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: . by johnson232: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
segzy14:
I paid Eyesight construction ltd for handrails for a project at Abuja on the 30th of August,2017 and has not done the job uptil now, he pleaded to finish the work today but he has not done even 10% of the job(and he is not in abuja) and i have paid him 90% of the money cos he is a nairaland member.
Can't we nigerians be trusted with money?
He is a FRAUD, anybody who deals with him does so at his/her own risk.
BE WARNED.
I WILL SURELY GET YOU.
This is quite sad
I believe this is your first time of working with him?
Re: . by TLAX: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Like has been mentioned several times on NL especially Property Section, do your due diligence well.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
segzy14 please i cant abscond with your money, you paid me a sum of 253k and 72k on the 29th and 30th respectively and we agreed that you will give me two days notice when to mobilize to site as the area wasn't ready because of seceding work and that was fine by us. And you side I should plan to move in a week time.

That same week I traveled to Ghana and left a Whatapp message for you that in case you called me and can't get me you should use WhatApp.

Your later reached me and told me the place is ready immediately I came back I moved to site that same weekend. And commenced the work but our argon welding machine developed a fault when we on it, probably it was roughly handled when we moved it over to abuja, we ran around to fix it in abuja but when we couldn't get a head way I had to move it back to Lagos this is where we lost time and you were mad at us and told us to do a refund immediately, I pleaded for some more time as we have already put I'm some funds and time to it and most importantly we don't want it to end in a bad was as this not the first job you have given us.

And we gave us one more chance to finished up the job today Thursday.

Today Taiwo called me to asking on behalf of the client about what's going on and I told him every thing and he said he will call you on my behalf and also the client so we can report back to site on Tuesday.

I have also pleaded with you that this is happenstance and not deliberate as nobody plans to fail. I always respect you but sorry this went this way.
Re: . by bomasek(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
With this explanation by the defendant Mr Op,where lies the fraud in all of this?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
StainlessH:
segzy14 please i cant abscond with your money, you paid me a sum of 253k and 72k on the 29th and 30th respectively and we agreed that you will give me two days notice when to mobilize to site as the area wasn't ready because of seceding work and that was fine by us. And you side I should plan to move in a week time.

That same week I traveled to Ghana and left a Whatapp message for you that in case you called me and can't get me you should use WhatApp.

Your later reached me and told me the place is ready immediately I came back I moved to site that same weekend. And commenced the work but our argon welding machine developed a fault when we on it, probably it was roughly handled when we moved it over to abuja, we ran around to fix it in abuja but when we couldn't get a head way I had to move it back to Lagos this is where we lost time and you were mad at us and told us to do a refund immediately, I pleaded for some more time as we have already put I'm some funds and time to it and most importantly we don't want it to end in a bad was as this not the first job you have given us.

And we gave us one more chance to finished up the job today Thursday.

Today Taiwo called me to asking on behalf of the client about what's going on and I told him every thing and he said he will call you on my behalf and also the client so we can report back to site on Tuesday.

I have also pleaded with you that this is happenstance and not deliberate as nobody plans to fail. I always respect you but sorry this went this way.

Is it taiwo that gave you the job? you are a big fool for saying that, look at the way you have brought me down in the face of the client becos of this sum of money.
I WILL GET U AND DEAL WITH YOU COS YOU WANT TO DISSAPPOINT YOURSELF.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: . by mitchyy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Maybe you should give the accused a second chance. He sounded sincerely apologetic unlike the frauds we meet daily on NL.
You guys can come to an agreement I guess without letting it blow out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: . by mufutau55(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oga Segzy14, can you please give him until Tuesday as pleaded. Then if nothing happens... I will join you here in shouting his name... Please.
Tuesday is almost here, I beg.

Hajji M.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
mitchyy:
Maybe you should give the accused a second chance. He sounded sincerely apologetic unlike the frauds we meet daily on NL.
You guys can come to an agreement I guess without letting it blow out of proportion.

I have given him a second chance, even hajji is aware of the stuff sef.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
mufutau55:
Oga Segzy14, can you please give him until Tuesday as pleaded. Then if nothing happens... I will join you here in shouting his name... Please.
Tuesday is almost here, I beg.

Hajji M.

Done Sir.
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
segzy14:

Done Sir.

Thank you Sir... This will the be third chance, since I was aware of first and second chances.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: . by TLAX: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okay o. I dey watch.
Re: . by bomasek(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
segzy14:

for one month, he has not done the job he is being paid and you say it is not fraud.
Boss he said he's gonna be on site on tuesday,lets give him the benefit of doubt. Too bad he spent close to a month not delivering.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
bomasek:
Boss he said he's gonna be on site on tuesday,lets give him the benefit of doubt. Too bad he spent close to a month not delivering.

I will give him until Tuesday.

Thanks
Re: . by bomasek(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
segzy14:

I will give him until Tuesday.

Thanks
Thanks Sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
bomasek:
Thanks Sir.

Not a problem at all.
Re: . by saheedbadmus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
salamualaikum haji, how have you been sir..i sent you an email last week or 2 sir i guess you haven checked it...
mufutau55:

Thank you Sir... This will the be third chance, since I was aware of first and second chances.

Hajji M.

@oga segzy pls give him the third chance as alhaji said above..then if he fails you get act sir.. am sure he is sorry..
segzy14:

Not a problem at all.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: . by bomasek(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Baba get him arrested,he's a con man
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
bomasek:

Yes he is.
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
bomasek:

And remember we all begged for him to be given a third chance. Now I am withdrawing all my chances.
Due action should be taken by Segzy14 to recover his full payment, not even partial because an agreement has been broken. And I almost gave my project to this man. God help us.

Hajji M.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
mufutau55:

And remember we all begged for him to be given a third chance. Now I am withdrawing all my chances.
Due action should be taken by Segzy14 to recover his full payment, not even partial because an agreement has been broken. And I almost gave my project to this man. God help us.

Hajji M.

They are the people that make other people lose trust.
Re: . by bomasek(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Gbam
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: . by rotecch77(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
ThIs is serious o, who is this person that get liver to do this to one of our respected fellow.. But wait o, stainless H, ? You get mind o.
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
rotecch77:
ThIs is serious o, who is this person that get liver to do this to one of our respected fellow.. But wait o, stainless H, ? You get mind o.

Imagine to a gentleman like Segzy14.
And I actually pleaded for StainlessH for three chances.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Properties For Sale At Cheap Prices / Land close Agric bus stop, Ikorodu, Lagos. / Peak Park Bungalow Awoyaya, Ajah With Payment Plan. Buy And Sell Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.