Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? (2741 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is it sufi or shia or nasfat or qoreeb or tableeg or m.s.s or t.m.c or tadomun or makondoro or zumura or maturdiya or khawarij or mutazila . . .there are so many islamic sect .. do prophet muhammad belongs to your sect?
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree = sufi . . albaqir = Shia
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Explain these quran verses too . . suratul an'am - 85 and 159 . .then go to suratul sura' - 13 . . suratul hud - 31-32 .. then hadith bukhari - 7084, MUSLIM - 1847 ..
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
To settle matter of bida at once too . . explain hadith MUSLIM 1401 ..MUSLIM BOOK 16, HADITH 6, ....BOOK 8, HADITH 3236 ..bukhari 5063.. book 67, hadith 1... volume 7, book 62, hadith 1.. thanks
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
To settle matter of bida at once too . . explain hadith MUSLIM 1401 ..MUSLIM BOOK 16, HADITH 6, ....BOOK 8, HADITH 3236 ..bukhari 5063.. book 67, hadith 1... volume 7, book 62, hadith 1.. Quran suratul maidah verse 3. .thanks
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
To settle matter of bida at once too . . explain hadith MUSLIM 1401 ..MUSLIM BOOK 16, HADITH 6, ....BOOK 8, HADITH 3236 ..

1. Muslim 1401:

Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that
some of the Companions of Allah's Apostle
( s ) asked his (the Prophet's) wives
about the acts that he performed in private.
Someone among them (among his Companions)
said:

I will not marry women; someone among them said: I will
not eat meat; and someone among them said: I will not lie
down in bed. He (the Holy Prophet) praised Allah and
glorified Him, and said: What has happened to these people
that they say so and so, whereas I observe prayer and sleep too; I observe fast and suspend observing them; I marry women also? And he who turns away from my Sunnah, he has no relation with Me.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1401
In-book reference : Book 16, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 8, Hadith 3236
https://sunnah.com/muslim/16

ShaheedBinAliyu:
.bukhari 5063.. book 67, hadith 1... volume 7, book 62, hadith 1..

2. Bukhari 5063:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (s ) asking how the Prophet ( s) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet ( s) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (s ) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-
so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5063
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 1
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67

# So, it turned out that all your useless references only talks about "marriages". You see your life? This is the second time you will post useless reference that doesn't add up to topic you created. A good and sensible debater or researcher verify and double check his/her references before making a public challenge.

ShaheedBinAliyu:
. Quran suratul maidah verse 3. .thanks

# Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 3:

Forbidden to you is that which dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that on which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, and the strangled (animal) and that beaten to death, and that killed by a fall and that killed by being smitten with the horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten, except what you slaughter, and what is sacrificed on stones set up (for idols) and that you divide by the arrows; that is a transgression. This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion; but whoever is compelled by hunger, not inclining willfully to sin, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marriage? nah . . read it again . . #let me give u headsup# . .they are all talking about bida and its judgement . .OFCOURSE u w0nt understand . . give ur shia sheiks to explain to you
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Answer my 1st question
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Answer my 1st question AlBaqir
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Marriage? nah . . read it again . . #let me give u headsup# . .they are all talking about bida and its judgement . .OFCOURSE u w0nt understand . . give ur shia sheiks to explain to you

# Do you go to school at all? And do you have sense?

# The above ahadith never talks about "Sects" but companions that made wrong decisions in their quest to Zuhd.

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Do you go to school at all? And do you have sense?

# The above ahadith never talks about "Sects" but companions that made wrong decisions in their quest to Zuhd.
I SAID BIDA AND ITS JUDGEMENT. . . #Open your eye mr.man#
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Answer my 1st question AlBaqir

Ibn Majah documents:

Narrated ‘Awf b. Malik:

Allāh’s Apostle, peace be upon him, said:

The Jews divided into 71 sects. Only one of them will be in Paradise while the remaining 70 will be in Hellfire. The Christians divided into 72 sects. 71 of them will be in Hellfire while one will be in Paradise. I swear by One Who has the soul of Muhammad in His Hand, my Ummah will divide into 73 sects. Only one of them will be in Paradise, while the remaining 72 will be in Hellfire.”

It was said: “Who are they (i.e. the saved sect)?”

He replied: “The Jama’ah
.”

Al-Albani comments: Sahih (authentic)

Source: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani, Sahih Sunan Ibn Majah (Riyadh: Maktab al-Tarbiyyah al-‘Arabi li Dawl al-Khalil; 1408), vol. 2, p. 364.
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I SAID BIDA AND ITS JUDGEMENT. . . #Open your eye mr.man#

# Your topic is about "SECT" that Nabi belongs to. Its not about:

* Marriage

* Meat

* Fasting.
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Ibn Majah documents:

Narrated ‘Awf b. Malik:

The Jews divided into 71 sects. Only one of them will be in Paradise while the remaining 70 will be in Hellfire. The Christians divided into 72 sects. 71 of them will be in Hellfire while one will be in Paradise. I swear by One Who has the soul of Muhammad in His Hand, my Ummah will divide into 73 sects. Only one of them will be in Paradise, while the remaining 72 will be in Hellfire.”

.”

Source: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani, Sahih Sunan Ibn Majah (Riyadh: Maktab al-Tarbiyyah al-‘Arabi li Dawl al-Khalil; 1408), vol. 2, p. 364.
AND HOW DOES THIS BEAUTIFUL AND SAHIH HADITH RELATE WITH SHIA SECT AND ALI?
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Your topic is about "SECT" that Nabi belongs to. Its not about:

* Marriage

* Meat

* Fasting.
I have already said it before i quote those hadiths . . its on bida . . these are hadiths on sects . .quote it . . bukhari 7084, muslim 1847
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Ibn Majah documents:

Narrated ‘Awf b. Malik:

.”

# The task before AhluSunnah (Athariyyah, Matrudiyyah,Ash'ariyyah, Malikiyah, Sha'afiyah, Hanafiyah, Hanbaliyah etc) , Shi'a (ithna Ashariyah, Ismailiyyah, Zaydiyyah etc), Sufi (Qadiriyah, Tijaniyah, Jafariyah etc) etc etc is to prove:

1. What is "Jama'ah"?

2. And that it belongs to the " Jama'ah".
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# The task before AhluSunnah (Athariyyah, Matrudiyyah,Ash'ariyyah, Malikiyah, Sha'afiyah, Hanafiyah, Hanbaliyah etc) , Shi'a (ithna Ashariyah, Ismailiyyah, Zaydiyyah etc), Sufi (Qadiriyah, Tijaniyah, Jafariyah etc) etc etc is to prove:

1. What is "Jama'ah"?

2. And that it belongs to the " Jama'ah".
All those u listed aint ahlusunnah . .ahlusunnah do not follow imam(s) but prophet muhammad
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I have already said it before i quote those hadiths . . its on bida . . these are hadiths on sects . .quote it . . bukhari 7084,

# Bukhari 7084:

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger
( s) about the good but I used to ask him
about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said,
"O Allah's Messenger ( s)! We were living in
ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then
Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any
evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any
good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted
(not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied,
"(There will be) some people who will guide others not
according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their
deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there
be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be)
some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and
whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them
into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you
describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own
people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you
order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?"
He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam
(ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an
Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects
even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death
overtakes you while you are in that state
."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92

ShaheedBinAliyu:
muslim 1847
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jama'ah means 1 group, sect, ummah and so on . . . Jama'at means more than one . . . . . . . The Jama'ah rasul mentioned in that hadith does definately exist during his time.. (shia, sufi and others were not in existence during the time of prophet muhammad) (its only khawarij that exist then and rasul had make takfir of them and its during the khilapha of ALI that khawarij came as a group and ali fought with them) and its so much very sure that he is the leader of that jama'ah . . . the question is; which of all these self acclaimed sect is truly following the teachings of prophet muhammad ... and that begets the question, WHAT IS "SECT", HOW TO IDENTIFY "SECT", AND HADITHS WHO TALKED ON "SECT"
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
All those u listed aint ahlusunnah . .ahlusunnah do not follow imam(s) but prophet muhammad

* If you do not follow "Imam(s)" then you have deviated from Allah and His Prophet, and obviously Jahanam is your final destination except you do the right thing.

# According to Qur'an, you MUST follow:

1. Allah

2. The Messenger

3. Ulul Amr (those vested in authority).

# Nabi declares before his death:

* I have left Khalifatain (two Caliphs), Thaqalain (two weighty things) if you adhere (follow) it, you will never go astray.
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Jama'ah means 1 group, sect, ummah and so on . . . Jama'at means more than one . . . . . . .

# Where's your dalil?

# Shaykh al-Albani comments on the submission by Imam al-Tirmidhi on the meaning of "The Jama'ah" thus:

This meaning was taken from the statement of Ibn Mas’ud: “The Jama'ah is whatever agrees with the Haqq (Truth) even if it is only you (that follow it).”

Ibn Asākir recorded it
in Tārīkh Dimashq (13/322/2) with a Sahīh chain from him

Source: Muhammad b. ‘Abd Allah al-Khatib al-Tabrizi, Mishkat al-Masabih (Beirut: al-Maktab al-Islami; 1405)
[annotator: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani], vol. 1, p. 61
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

* If you do not follow "Imam(s)" then you have deviated from Allah and His Prophet, and obviously Jahanam is your final destination except you do the right thing.

# According to Qur'an, you MUST follow:

1. Allah

2. The Messenger

3. Ulul Amr (those vested in authority).

# Nabi declares before his death:

* I have left Khalifatain (two Caliphs), Thaqalain (two weighty things) if you adhere (follow) it, you will never go astray.
Dont get it twisted. . . .those people u quote under ahlusunnah follows their imam, scholars, sahabahs blindly. . they are human, they can make mistakes. . only prophet muhammad cant make mistakes in the matter of religion. . AHLUSUNNAH FOLLOWS THE DELIL scholar, imam, sahabahs bring to prove or ascertain a judgement NOT THAT SCHOLAR,IMAM,SAHABAH they follow. . . because the proof that they must bring must either be in quran or hadith sahih OR WE REJECT IT. . . . . .that is exactly why ahlu sunnah is different 7
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Where's your dalil?

# Shaykh al-Albani comments on the submission by Imam al-Tirmidhi on the meaning of "The Jama'ah" thus:

This meaning was taken from the statement of Ibn Mas’ud: “The Jama'ah is whatever agrees with the Haqq (Truth) even if it is only you (that follow it).”

Ibn Asākir recorded it
in Tārīkh Dimashq (13/322/2) with a Sahīh chain from him

Source: Muhammad b. ‘Abd Allah al-Khatib al-Tabrizi, Mishkat al-Masabih (Beirut: al-Maktab al-Islami; 1405)
[annotator: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani], vol. 1, p. 61
THAT IS ISLAMIC MEANING OF THE JAMA'AT . . .I WROTE THE ARABIC MEANING . . Am still coming to what sheik said. .its absolutely correct . .
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
THAT IS ISLAMIC MEANING OF THE JAMA'AT . . .I WROTE THE ARABIC MEANING . . .

# grin grin Arabic meaning doesn't matter here o. What is matter is Islamic meaning, and Qur'an blow your Arabic meaning:

"Surely Ibrahim was an Ummah, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists" (Qur'an 16: 120)

# Nabi Ibrahim was a single individual yet Allah says he was an Ummah.

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Am still coming to what sheik said. .its absolutely correct . .

# We thank Allah you agree with your sheik.

# The onus lies on your shoulder and the rest of AhluSunnah or Salafiyyah or whoever to prove they are on the RIGHT PATH.

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Let me quickly explain what sheik was saying in a very consice way . . "THE TRUTH" (QURAN AND HADITH) . . . . "EVEN IF ITS ONLY YOU" (if its just you that follow quran and hadith in the whole world, nation, city, state, school, family, YOU ARE THE JAMMA'AH) . . . .meaning that THE JAMMA'AH isnt measure by how many you are or how popular you are . . . IT IS BY QURAN AND IHADITH. . . AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AHLUSUNNAH MEANS. . .(Follower of quran and hadith) . .Got it? mr.man
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin Arabic meaning doesn't matter here o. What is matter is Islamic meaning, and Qur'an blow your Arabic meaning:

"Surely Ibrahim was an Ummah, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists" (Qur'an 16: 120)

# Nabi Ibrahim was a single individual yet Allah says he was an Ummah.
That is exactly what sheik was saying. .if its only 1 pers0n that is f0ll0wing the truth, he alone is the jamma'h . . i have to explain it in arabic meaning for people to understand what jama'ah and jama'at means
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Let me quickly explain what sheik was saying in a very consice way . . "THE TRUTH" (QURAN AND HADITH) . . . . "EVEN IF ITS ONLY YOU" (if its just you that follow quran and hadith in the whole world, nation, city, state, school, family, YOU ARE THE JAMMA'AH) . . . .meaning that THE JAMMA'AH isnt measure by how many you are or how popular you are . . . IT IS BY QURAN AND IHADITH. . . AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AHLUSUNNAH MEANS. . .(Follower of quran and hadith) . .Got it? mr.man

# Your explanations is of no use and it belongs to the dust bin. Give us a dalil please.

# What does Quran says?

# And what does Nabi says?
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
What is sect in islam . . . .people that come together with common religious belief . . .
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Your explanations is of no use and it belongs to the dust bin. Give us a dalil please.

# What does Quran says?

# And what does Nabi says?
Laughing. .this isnt about delil in quran or hadith. . its like me telling you that, IF YOU DRINK POISON, YOU WILL DIE AND YOU ASK ME THAT I MUST GIVE YOU THE PROOF IN QURAN AND HADITH. . . this is a matter of common sense . . . if you do not accept my explanations; EXPLAIN WHAT YOU THINK THE WORD "truth" IN SHEIK EXPLANATION OF JAMMA'AH MEANS . .AND ALSO WHAT "even if its only you" MEANS . . . . . I SAY "TRUTH" means quran and hadith . . and "even if its only you" means that being many doesnt mean anything. .because they are many on dolal doesnt mean they are right or on the truth. . .like sufi, shia and others are so many . . . . AM AWAITING YOUR OWN EXPLANATIONS fOr ME ..got it?
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
That is exactly what sheik was saying. .if its only 1 pers0n that is f0ll0wing the truth, he alone is the jamma'h . .

# So, how does Nabi define "f0ll0wing the truth"? Submit your proofs please. Here's my own dalil:

Imam Tirmidhi:

# Narrated Zaid bin Arqam, may Allah be pleased
with both of them: that the Messenger of Allah ( s) said:

"Indeed, I am leaving among you, that which if you hold fast to them, you shall not be misguided after me. One of them is greater than the other: The Book of Allah is a rope extended from the sky to the earth, and my family - the people of my house (wa itratih Ahl al-Baytih) - and they shall not split until they meet at the Hawd, so look at how you deal with them after me."

Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3788
Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4157

# Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
"I saw the Messenger of Allah during his Hajj, on the Day of 'Arafah. He was upon his camel Qaswa, giving a Khutbah, so he said: 'O people! Indeed, I have left among you, that which if you hold fast to it, you shall not go astray: The Book of Allah and my family, the people of my house (wa itratih Ahl al-Baytih).'"

Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3786
Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4155

https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/49

# So, saheedi, Salafi plumber, AhluSunnah, how do you comply with the above ahadith?
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
How to identify a sect. . .1. they will have a name ..(probably named from their motive or the name of their founder or their common interest) . .e.g .tijaniya,qodariya,hadadiyah and others. .sufi, shia, tableeq, t.m.c, tadomun ..are all common interest. . . .2. they will have amir. . .SOMEONE THEY WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW. .WHATEVER FATWA THAT PERSON MAKE IS FINAL..THEY FOLLOW HIM BLINDLY. .even if the fatwa be against "the truth" . .e.g . .quran forbids sujud greeting,tasowuf,creating or joining sects,magic,jalabi,bida,and many other things..prophet muhammad also forbids many things BUT THESE SECT people will follow their amir fatwa instead of quran and hadith . . .
Re: Which Islamic Sect Do Prophet Muhammad Belongs To? by AlBaqir(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
How to identify a sect. . .1. they will have a name ..(probably named from their motive or the name of their founder or their common interest) . .e.g .tijaniya,qodariya,hadadiyah and others. .sufi, shia, tableeq, t.m.c, tadomun ..are all common interest. . . .2. they will have amir. . .SOMEONE THEY WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW. .WHATEVER FATWA THAT PERSON MAKE IS FINAL..THEY FOLLOW HIM BLINDLY. .even if the fatwa be against "the truth" . .e.g . .quran forbids sujud greeting,tasowuf,creating or joining sects,magic,jalabi,bida,and many other things..prophet muhammad also forbids many things BUT THESE SECT people will follow their amir fatwa instead of quran and hadith . . .

# You are now begging the challenge before you. Prove yourself that you are "following the truth". I have given you the definition of " following the truth" as explained by Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli.

# That is the challenge before you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information Obsession: One Of The Fitnah Of This Ummah / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky / Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.