Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable (3974 Views)

Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool / The New Opera Browser Is Cool / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by dejiWEST: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
If you are reading this, it’s because I know you like good things that are affordable. So if you know you’re the type that likes phones that can swim and fly, then this is not for you. grin

The TECNO SPARK device from the HOUSE OF SPARK which has been raking the SEVEN KINGDOM’S smartphone community, has finally been released and although the specs are not as challenging as the Lords and Kings already in the smartphone kingdom, the SPARK is on its way to the Iron Throne. Now these are the many few reasons why we think the SPARK is affordably cool.

HARMONY DESIGN

Have you ever felt so confident and alive when you hold certain mobile devices? Not because they are super expensive, but because the phone just completes you in some way that makes you feel alive? Yes, that feeling right there is what I am talking about and the SPARK device gives that exact feeling.

With a 3400mAh built-in battery fused in a 7.7 mm ultra-thin body, a 2.5d glass water drop screen with visual tension, you have every reason to have the SPARK device because Ladies and Gentlemen, every detail is working in harmony.

Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by dejiWEST: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
2. POSE! FLASH! CAPTURE!

Now, let me tell you this truth you probably don’t know or already know. Eighty percent of smartphone users who opt for devices that can swim or fly, don’t really care about its in-depth performance and functionalities, I don’t care what you say, you can argue with your ancestors but that is the truth. This percentage of people unlike the ones that want to know the exact components of the phone, care more about “Picture Quality”. Will it give me an amazing picture for the gram?

3. Fingerprint Snap

Another reason why the SPARK is an amazing device is that the device is equipped with a fingerprint snap. This means with a 0.3second time rate, your picture is taking. We all definitely have 0.3 seconds of our life to spare to get that amazing picture right, Now how about that, cool right?

Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by dejiWEST: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
4. Colours

This is one of the beautiful reasons why you MUST love the SPARK. It doesn’t just come with all the amazing features, it comes in variety of intriguing colours to choose from. I personally like the Red

5. WIDER SELFIES
Just like the Camon CX, the SPARK comes with the 120 degree selfie panorama feature. Before you stop enjoying this post because of my big grammar lol, let me break it down. The 120 degrees selfie panorama simple helps you enjoy having more people in one beautiful picture. What are you waiting for?

Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by dejiWEST: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
6. FLASH LIGHT UP (MIX FLASH)

With the SPARK Mix Flash, you can capture photos even in low light environment. This is the effect of the front flash and screen flash combined together to give you amazing bright pictures.

7. MORE SMOOTHLY WITH HIGH PERFORMER

Powered by 2GB of RAM & 16GB ROM, it is easier and faster to switch between apps. While checking emails, you can stay on your favorite movie without being interrupted.
A quad-core processor is installed within the device to give you fast driving power. Clocked at 1.3GHz. It is intuitive in processing your requests.

Well, that’s it guys. These are the 7 reasons why we love the Affordable and Super cool SPARK device. Why do you think it's cool?

Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/142422-7-reasons-why-we-think-the-spark-device-is-%E2%80%9Caffordably%E2%80%9D-cool-and-why-you-should-love-it

Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by achivs(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
whats the prize of the phone
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by dejiWEST: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
About 33k
achivs:
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by shiftback: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
achivs:
#32,800
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by lastbaff(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
achivs:
N31,500 on Jumia.

Check more specs and review here:

Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by Iceman296: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
lastbaff:

N31,500 on Jumia.

Check more specs and review here:

Latest Tecno phones and prices

Seems the phones are more affordable in jumia and Konga.
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by lastbaff(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Iceman296:

Seems the phones are more affordable in jumia and Konga.
Yes, but not all the time.
Re: 7 Reasons Why This Phone Is Cool And Affordable by yak(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
dejiWEST:
6. FLASH LIGHT UP (MIX FLASH)

With the SPARK Mix Flash, you can capture photos even in low light environment. This is the effect of the front flash and screen flash combined together to give you amazing bright pictures.

7. MORE SMOOTHLY WITH HIGH PERFORMER