Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste Simple. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste Simple. (858 Views)

We Paste Political Campaign Posters In Nigeria / We Paste Election Posters in Nigeria / We Paste Stickers & Distribute Flyers In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste Simple. by Uchamichael888(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
An Inspirational speaker said: "The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife".
Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "and she is my mother". A big round of applause and laughter followed.
One Man who listened to the speech decided to crack this at home. After dinner, he said to his wife: the best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife....
After a moment he tried to recall the second line......
By the time he regained consciousness, he was on hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water poured by his wife.
MORAL LESSON: Don't copy if you cannot paste simple.

Check hiationbase.com for more jokes., I love you all.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste Simple. by Jagermeister(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
I visited him at the hospital..

He's name is Peter and his surname isn't Okoye oh.

Me: how did this happen bro.

Peter: see wetin my wife do me because I wan make am laugh.

Me: you don't try to make women laugh in this economy when it's not involving $£.

For telling these sort of jokes...

(1) (Reply)

Five Minor Expenses That Actually Wrecks Harvok On Pocket, But U Wont Notice / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs Which Crime Will You Commit / Join 24/7 Gossips Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.