Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

"Just, And The Justifier Of Him Which Believeth." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Just, And The Justifier Of Him Which Believeth." (213 Views)

Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad / "Just, And The Justifier Of Him Which Believeth." / "Just, And The Justifier Of Him Which Believeth." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Just, And The Justifier Of Him Which Believeth." by overcomersfaith(f): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Beloved, truly God answers to prayer. The testimony above is from my baby today, and I opened my mouth and was looking at him, not because I am doubting the miracles of God but it was coming from a yound lad though young, he understands the workings of God and what miracle is also. I simple Praise God with him and told him that he should be doing more of it. Praise God.

I welcome you to our faith clinic session. By the grace of God we will be seeing God in action though lines of this ministration and someone will be thoroughly blessed. Praise God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/just-and-the-justifier-of-him-which-believeth/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Kidnappers Kill 1 UK Missionary, Free 3 Others In Delta / Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.