Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press (8418 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Step-by-step Guide On Setting Up E-commerce Website Using Wordpress / Need Urgent Information On Setting Up Cooking Gas Mini-plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by InesQor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
Please can anyone provide valuable information on ALL the equipment I need to purchase to set up a standard (world class, or close to world-class) all-in-one printing press (from pre-publishing to binding), and possibly estimates of the costs? If anyone is involved in the supply of these equipment, please contact me as well. And also I will appreciate all forms of good advice from anyone who is currently involved in the printing business. Thank you!
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by donline: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
hi, it invoves several things
Graphic Aspect
lithographic aspect/
digital separtion aspecting
printing machine aspect
cutting machine /finishing equipment
call 08035057766 for d detail
thank.
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by donline: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
we can also supply all necessary machine
u wiil need
we are there 2 change d face of u business
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by naijacutee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
I can put you in touch with someone who has been in the printing business for 30 good years. He doesn't own a printing press, but he has worked for several publishers including Nok Publishers (New York) and Guthenberg Publishers (Not sure how it's spelt). For obvious reasons, I can't put his contact details on NL without permission, but if you send me an e-mail via the address on my profile, I'll get back to you.
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by InesQor(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2010
Thanks naijacutee!  cheesy

Can you please e-mail me? Thanks!
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by jiggychamp: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster: i sent you an info into your mailbox. cheers!
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by sirsjb: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hello and thank you for the post, though i don't have a idea on the field that you want but i think if you have enough money for that business which is going to involve in a lot of marketing and bring less income that expected, while don't you venture into rice importations and i will link you up with direct seller from Thailand where you can buy with letter of credit and your bank will pay to the seller bank after which you have received the orders. this business is lucrative and you can make nothing less than 10million naira monthly. if you need more information on this, kindly call me on the below phone number and i will tell you more, thanks

Sir SJB
Cheers,
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by Teminio: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
sir sjb:

Hello and thank you for the post, though i don't have a idea on the field that you want but i think if you have enough money for that business which is going to involve in a lot of marketing and bring less income that expected, while don't you venture into rice importations and i will link you up with direct seller from Thailand where you can buy with letter of credit and your bank will pay to the seller bank after which you have received the orders. this business is lucrative and you can make nothing less than 10million naira monthly. if you need more information on this, kindly call me on the below phone number and i will tell you more, thanks

Sir SJB
Cheers,

Is this realistic? How much investment will earn N10million naira monthly?
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by InesQor(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Naijacutee: I never got your email. Please I still await it.

Thanks, donline

@Jiggychamp: I got your email, thank you. I'm still making comparative estimations so I may get back to you.

@Sir SJB: Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by skylite1: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
We sell printing equipment from 1-10 color presses, digital color separation, paper cutting machine etc.
skyliteprinting@yahoo.com
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by donline: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2010
connecting u 2 people is not d issue here
pls sir,try 2 consider what it involves in it from one person to another.
we will buy the stuff 4 u and help in managing d place i.e telling u what 2 do inorde 2 break even is our target
we are into I.T field/business
location matter
u may have all this thing without good plan
check this area in printing industrial in nigeria
mushin
palmgrove
agege
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by skylite1: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2010
you can send email to: skyliteprinting@yahoo.com or call: 1-718-312-9912, if you need some
pics of the printing machines, send me email
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by skylite1: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
we sell printing machines to Nigeria Printers skyliteprinting@yahoo.com
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by trading: 10:12pm On May 18, 2010
We are Suppliers of Quality Used Printing Machinery from the US. If you are interested in Heidelberg presses like Kord 64, or bindery equipment like Sulby, Wohlenberg or polar then please contact us:
info@millennium-trading.com

Only serious esquires, please.
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by naijacutee(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2010
InesQor:

@Naijacutee: I never got your email. Please I still await it.

Thanks, donline

@Jiggychamp: I got your email, thank you. I'm still making comparative estimations so I may get back to you.

@Sir SJB: Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

Sorry o, but I can't find your e-mail address!
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by ifevera: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2010
@Mr.InesQuor,
Be careful of those who advertise themselves online in the name of experts in certain fields.People move about like wounded lions lookiong for those to devour.419 is real, i have been a victim.i was also interested in getting information on printing press just like you, i met this donline of a guy online who demanded for consultation fee promising me he will give me the feasibility study,how to recover my cost of investing on the project,where to source printing papers,and other raw material,etc.Beleive me he does not sell machines, neither does he own a printing press.pls be careful ok.i would rather you go visit a printing press yourself, talk to MD or any of the directors whom you are sure is well experienced in that field and they will give you all the information you need
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by donline: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
when she call me she said is in oweri but she is in lagos
she want me to give her all informATION Free of charge
and i should help her 2 write feasibilty report on business and showning her all the equipment free of charge
i have done the one her money can do

she want to do everything 4 her
4 just 3,000
she also is an agent
i start writing d feasiblity report but
when i see that she is not faithfull also decide to change my mind
please people dont try to help people when come to business
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by ifevera: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
like i said he is just trying to wipe away his mischief. he asked me to pay him 10,000 which i refused cos i discovered he wasnot real.he claimed he would provide me with all the info i need that he is into the business,where to purchase the papers that he is into selling of papers but he didnot.he did all dat to deceive me.he was just calling GOD, so i will think he is trustworthy , he doesnot own any printing press,neither does he sell printing machines. nor printing materials, he just conives with those that own these places pretending to be the owner just to deceive, pls be careful with people they are not trustworthy, i will advice u to go to munchi yourself and get the information you need on printing, furthermore go online and google it out.you will be contented with what you need.somebody that own a printing machine business,will not demand money to market his products, beware
Re: Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press by Yakubukwairanga: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
naijacutee: I can put you in touch with someone who has been in the printing business for 30 good years. He doesn't own a printing press, but he has worked for several publishers including Nok Publishers (New York) and Guthenberg Publishers (Not sure how it's spelt). For obvious reasons, I can't put his contact details on NL without permission, but if you send me an e-mail via the address on my profile, I'll get back to you.

Please I need the information on setting up printing press for colleges. My email is kwirang@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming The Nigerian Factor In Your Business / MTN Grows Data Revenue By 73% / Become A Mobile Money Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.