Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) (28699 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Kizz Daniel Releases New Photos As Tushmagazine Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by dinma007: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, singer and guitarist, Deborah Ebun, popularly known as Debie-Rise visited her state’s governor, Yahaya Bello last week during her Nationwide tour “RAGE” which is in anticipation for her new single which is set to drop this month.

The nationwide tour will commence on the 1st of September and will run through till the 29th of October 2017. She met the governor and played her famous guitar for him in his office.

Present were also the Chief Of Staff, S.S.G. of the state.

http://www.lailasblog.com/debie-rise-visits-kogi-state-governor-plays-famous-guitar-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by dinma007: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by dinma007: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
More...

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by josephine123: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by ableguy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Girls are always complaining there are no
nice guys. There are nice guys everywhere.
The problem is that your eyelashes are too
much.
Don't insult me ooo, I'm not a small boy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
From guitar to za oza vroom.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
After she will say her father held deliverance for her , by the time Kogi raunchy politicians are done with her she will need another deliverance

22 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by kagari: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Love her gown.

4 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Kora74: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who she be for the film
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Don't allow YEYE BELLO to infect you with his cluelessness ooo. Pay workers and pensioners salary, he no gree pay. You will soon meet your waterloo

12 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by mykh01(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Am waiting for the day a first class graduate will be celebrated in like manners.

Nigerian leaders are not interested in intellectual growth of the youth, its only celebrities they give such credence. I belief is for electioneering advantage. Am not against this anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by michresa(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
good for her.
God bless her hustle.
her life, her palava.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by soath(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
She sabi sing. #gagabu
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
@ d seventh pix...why is his uniform so tight

Big brother naija is such a huge platform
I never knew her bf the show
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by CocaineSniffer: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
this girl is dangerously playing with _aboki preek

17 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
She just had to find a way to get back into the spotlight
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by psalmly(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
OK. In other news?
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by enesty77(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
I wish you all the best @Debby rise..
@Yahaya Bello, ur days are numbered. Quote me make my otapiapia locate you
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kai
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one kitten go don suffer for this politicians hand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by babyer: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
It seems incredible that you can get a brand new Home Appliance like Air condition, washing machine, Flat Screen Television and gadgets like Laptops, smartphones e.t.c with N10,000. ..

Visit www.pentporte.com for details.
Ensure to follow both on Instagram and Twitter: @PentPorte

You can watch the 60seconds explainer video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9utzVEAb4yc
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good. Keep shining girl.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
This girl ehn...she dey beg money with style oooo grin grin
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
And workers are on strike cry cry cry
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
What did they did together behind closed doors and much was she pays?
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
.who be dat yeye police wey slimfit e shirt like body hug so?? disgrace to the force

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by kesikeller(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
very soon them go begin dance python dance.... abeg no insults I get family problem
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by akins177(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
ableguy:
much.
lols...dem no fit nah, cus na d truth u just talk

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
ableguy:
much.
Lol... Big boys insult dey ooo

10 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by CocaineSniffer: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jh0wsef:
From guitar to za oza vroom.
i swear the girl go sweet _fuck die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Actress Eniola Badmus' Christmas Photos / John Okafor: Mr Ibu Has Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.