Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man (601 Views)

Nigerian Gay Model Onyx Godwin Celebrates His Birthday With Bikini Photos / Nigerian Gay, Edafe Okporo & Boyfriend Enjoy Their Val Baecation In Costa Rica. / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by mrstardz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017

Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you thatmale gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

In fact, any guy atleast guilty of 7 to 10 of these signs ought to be a homosexual.
Note: OUGHT TO.

1. He owns an umbrella
2. He baths with hot water
3. He covers with a duvet or blanket, when sleeping alone
4. His bathing soap cost more than N250
5. He wears a pouch on his phone.
6. He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7. He applies white powder on his armpits
8. He changes his BBM/Whatsapp dp more than thrice a month.
9. He owns a selfie stick
10. He drinks fanta
11. He wears pants rather than boxers
12. He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13. He sips drinks with straw
14. He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15. He uses snapchat filters
16. He runs when crossing the road
17. He applies body cream
18. He wears a nose ring
19. He places one leg on a stool/bed when applying body cream
20. He prefers to take selfies with guys
21. He has Camera360 app on his phone
22. He ties sponge on his waist after bathing
23. He uses “hi” to start a conversation with his fellow guy
24. He is always reluctant to get undressed in front of guys
25. His room is “always” well arranged with everything in the right place.
26. He gets all touchy touchy’ with his fellow guys, consciously and unconsciously
27. He watches ‘telemundo’ and is addicted to soap operas
28. He never talks about his adventures with ‘women’ even with his closest guys.
29. Listens to weird music
30. “Excessively’ well groomed
31. Does pedicure and manicure a bit too regularly
32. Shaves his legs
33. He says things like ‘pweety’ instead of ‘pretty’, ‘pwease help me, thank you fewy mush’!
34. He asks his fellow men, “How was your night?”
35. He spends more than 30sec in bathroom
36. He has a standing mirror in his room
37. He combs his hair, uses soul mate or any hair cream for dandruff & is clean shaven, always including his underarms & pelvic area
38. He greets his fellow guy or start a phone conversation with ‘hello mate’, ‘sup man, ‘hiya’, ‘hey buddy’
39. He doesnt hug a close friend of his whom he hasn’t seen for long
40. If he finishes peeing & zips up without shaking his wee wee up & down for the next 3 mins
41. If he ends a call to his any of his parents or siblings with ‘I love you’ or stuffs like that.
42. If he has any sappy love song in his phone or PC
43. He has more of males friends on social media e.g Facebook, whatsapp etc. Check your friends Facebook or whatsapp to see if he virtually has only boys as friends
44. He hate sports, soccer to be precise
45. He hates video games. Siccer games especially
46. He’s never had a girlfriend or finds it difficult staying in a relationship
46. He is fashion conscious; he spends forever in front of the mirror styling his hair or it takes him hours to get dressed.
47. Check his playlist, if he has more of pop girl songs e.g Britney spears, bey, tiwaSavage, Chidimma, Rihanna, Beyonce etc., then he may be gay. and if he is obsessed about pop girls. straight guys would rather be obsessed with male singers.
48. He have lots of gay friends, both on the media and offline!
49. He rolls with feminine guys
50. He is feminine in the way he walks, talks and stands. If he catwalks, crosses his legs while standing and drags his words. Observe his hand movements when he talks, explains.
51. He is very touchy. He can’t engage in a convo without touching, falling and hugging talk mate.
53. Never fancies having sex with opposite sex
54. Most gays are vey intelligent, and wears that geeky look. Think about your secondary school male prefect, or your course rep
55. They love clubbing, parties, swimming and hanging out
56. They will definitely try to counter this post, but that doesnt change the facts

Post Script Notice:
This post is just for educational purposes and bears no harm against the Nigeria LGBT Community.

Blogger: Michael Okereke

www.entvibes.com.ng/must-read-50-mind-blowing-ways-identify-nigerian-gay-man/
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by Nwaoma198(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Iro nla
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by mrstardz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
lalasticlala I have taken corrections from your last edit on my post. This is how to share a blog post to nairaland, right?
Cc: lalasticlala seun
Please push to front page.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol so pple wey get skin reactions to cold water and bath only hot water na gay abi.
If you put pouch on ur phone ur gay? So mk my phone no carry pouch fall for ground spoil na me go spend money repair am abi.
If you run y crossing d road? No run na mk motor climb you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by 10eola(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
So NwaAmaikpe na GAY grin
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by mrstardz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
lalasticlala biko - abeg - ejooh - please nah...
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by mrstardz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by chucs: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Very stupid assumptions. So you mean someone should live like a pig and walk while crossing road just not to be called gay? If you know yourself,you don't fear what people talk about you and you don't allow people dictate how you live your life.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by Jagermeister(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
A harsh number of the things you wrote are impractical and doesn't apply to real life.

I do a lot of these and I'm as straight as they come. A proper fire-spitting, thumb-grinding alpha-male at that.

What am I doing awake by this time for Christ sakes?
Re: Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man by mrstardz(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm not making another post till this gets on front page.
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Gucci Mane Wife And Their Lavish Wedding (photos) / 31 Places To Find Your Soul Mate By Popular Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin / Meet The World Shortest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.