Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

"Ogun Kee You", Skuki Peeshaun Replies A Fan For Calling Him Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ogun Kee You", Skuki Peeshaun Replies A Fan For Calling Him Out. (607 Views)

"Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ogun Kee You", Skuki Peeshaun Replies A Fan For Calling Him Out. by ajapz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian musician, Skuki, responds to a Twitter user who tried to shade him for wearing the same jacket twice. The Twitter user named Tayomi claimed that Skuki wore the jacket in August and he is pictured wearing it again in September. The artist gave him a swift response by declaring the value of the jacket he expects him to wear just once. He disclosed that the jacket cost two hundred and seven thousand naira to purchase.

Re: "Ogun Kee You", Skuki Peeshaun Replies A Fan For Calling Him Out. by ibkkk(f): 3:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Wow!
Good response kiss
Some people can be so annoying.
Even if he wears it till December, is it their wear?

(1) (Reply)

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - A Nairalander / Comedian Crazeclown Runs Mad After Proposing To Miss Nigeria / Sad Faces At The Naming Ceremony Of The Late Funke Abisogun’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.