Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics (3363 Views)

I Need A Good Lyrics Writer To Write Lyrics For Me / Beautiful Nubia Tasks Hip Hop Artistes On Good Lyrics / Have A Song To Spare Or Shy To Sing It.? Or Good Lyrics: Call Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Pharoh: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
]Am sick and tired of people calling Lil wanye the best rapper ever ,  i tried listening to his music lyrics and i cant even bring out one good sentence of inspiring word ,  he is just living in a  world of much media hype ,  i think even  Nigeria artist gat good message and lyrics than him  and even most of the so called superstars in america for now , 
Listen to snoop most of his lyrics at least 70% are about gang related raps
Lil wanye - 80% of his lyrics are pu**y and dizzing
50 cent - 70% of his lyrics crime and dizzing people ( fellow artist)
D Game- Same as 50 cent
Gucci man - same as 50 cent and snoop dog dizzing fellow artist and gang related raps

,  and the list goes on,

I think for now rap music in the USA is dead ,  need to be rehab
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by wengewenge: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
yes you are right , jay z falls into the same category, by the way do u know that lil wayne doesnt write at all, he only freestyles, thats why.!
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
wengewenge:

yes you are right , jay z falls into the same category, by the way do u know that lil wayne doesnt write at all, he only freestyles, thats why.!
this has to be ofokiofaki

@poster
So who do you thinkz got the best lyrics if none of them?
Let's analyze your suggestion. . . .c'mon
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
@wenge evrybody is dissin eachother.but i support the game on 50.if am asked i'll say y.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by coolguyz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2010
@fred

alrite, i ask yu y
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by lordbayor(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
@poster
So who do you thinkz got the best lyrics if none of them?
Let's analyze your suggestion. . . .c'mon
[quote][/quote]

For now if u want to know those who got good lyrics then i think listen to most of the south south artist like T.I, Ludacris, Outkast , and to Common, LlcoolJ just to mention few and not even forgetting the controversial guy Kanye west , they aren't trying to act as gangsta that why they have different dimension of music
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by shotster50(m): 2:57am On Mar 06, 2010
Who in the hell listens to LL Cool J!! Its 2010 not 1989 dude. You might as well put in Melle Mel and Kool G Rap while you are at it lol.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2010
@poster

as for me, as long as it keeps me dancing in the clubs and acting a fool in the car then i dont give a flying f$%k what they are talking about.
for all i care, let them talk about KNITTING, CURLING or BABYSITTING if they want to. if the joint is funky and groovy, so be it!
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by lalaboi1(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

as for me, as long as it keeps me dancing in the clubs and acting a fool in the car then i dont give a flying f$%k what they are talking about.
for all i care, let them talk about KNITTING, CURLING or BABYSITTING if they want to. if the joint is funky and groovy, so be it!
YOU FORGOT TO ADD MC. HAMMER TO DA LIST, LMAO grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 06, 2010
lordbayor:

For now if u want to know those who got good lyrics then i think listen to most of the south south artist like T.I, Ludacris, Outkast , and to Common, LlcoolJ just to mention few and not even forgetting the controversial guy Kanye west , they aren't trying to act as gangsta that why they have different dimension of music

Ludacris. . . , grin grin grin rotfl

And T.I is not far from Lil Wayne
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by tunnex190: 4:52am On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Ludacris. . . , grin grin grin rotfl

And T.I is not far from Lil Wayne

T.I is lil bit better than Lil Wayne now.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 06, 2010
tunnex190:

T.I is lil bit better than Lil Wayne now.
I dont argue that opinion, but T.I is also trynna be gansta
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chic2pimp(m): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2010
@ POSTER

C'mon who in their right mind calls Weezy the Best Rapper Ever? grin grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2010
Lil' Wayne is not even the best rapper in jail let alone ever or alive. Plus wenge, Weezy doesn't freestyle, he does punch-ins
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chiogo(f): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2010
Well, he's high half the time, what do you want from him? grin

Naw, he has sick flows sometimes. His lines on Drake's 'forever' was very easy but I particularly liked the line, "I'm resting in the lead, I need a pillow and a cover". That was hot, was just thinking about it. grin

Guccimane is on another level, please. Insult to Weezy. tongue

shotster50:

Who in the hell listens to LL Cool J!! Its 2010 not 1989 dude. You might as well put in Melle Mel and Kool G Rap while you are at it lol.
LMAO!!! Exactly.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2010
chiogo:

Well, he's high half the time, what do you want from him? grin

Naw, he has sick flows sometimes. His lines on Drake's 'forever' was very easy but I particularly liked the line, "I'm resting in the lead, I need a pillow and a cover". That was hot, was just thinking about it. grin

Guccimane is on another level, please. Insult to Weezy. tongue
LMAO!!! Exactly.
What is so special about that line?

LMAO @ high half the time. so true sha
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chiogo(f): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

What is so special about that line?

LMAO @ high half the time. so true sha
Nothing special but when you think about it for a while, it's really dope. . .if you get the 'metaphor' or whatchamacallit.

Basically, he's saying that being on top or in the lead is his threshold/home or whatever, he needs a pillow and a cover since he be'z there all the time. LMAO  tongue
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chic2pimp(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2010
Genuflect:

Lil' Wayne is not even the best rapper in jail let alone ever or alive. Plus wenge, Weezy doesn't freestyle, he does punch-ins

Oh Zap grin grin grin grin
Let's hope Lil wayne ain't got Internet acess in jail thereby enabling him to secretly spy on NL grin.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2010
chiogo:

Nothing special but when you think about it for a while, it's really dope. . .if you get the 'metaphor' or whatchamacallit.

Basically, he's saying that being on top or at the lead is his threshold/home or whatever, he needs a pillow and a cover since he be'z there all the time. LMAO tongue
ohhh I get it now
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by wengewenge: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2010
hoho so fl gators is here now, what would i do with this girl now, i dey come , still thinking. grin grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2010
@coolguyz 1.the game was very right to abandon d G-UNIT cos there was no future 4 him there. 2.he wants action nd not babysittin 3.he's got talent togo against anybody.Since he's departure lloydbanks & tony yayo cant boast of an album/joint album,50 takes all glory nd evryother person're puppet.listen to his brandnew single 'shake' he gave 50 some punches.@evry i tink'll stick wit NAS & SHADY. eez
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2010
@coolguyz 1.the game was very right to abandon d G-UNIT cos there was no future 4 him there. 2.he wants action nd not babysittin 3.he's got talent togo against anybody.Since he's departure lloydbanks & tony yayo cant boast of an album/joint album and game is dropin he's 3rd to his success,50 takes all glory nd evryother person're puppet.listen to his brandnew single 'shake' he gave 50 some punches.@evry i tink'll stick wit NAS & SHADY.       eez
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2010
U guys shld listen to east coast rappers they r d best lyricist

And i think jay elect n j.cole r frm d south bt their rap style aint dat of the south,so it was right they moved to d east where d real shit is

Luda is gud,ross n jeezy too,scarface,pastor troy,the rest dey vex me.aside d vets lyk nas

The game
Lupe fiasco
Papoose
J.cole
Jay electronica are dope raised to power +ve infinite integer
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2010
the recent financial crisis and the fast rising moral decay gave birth to lil wayne.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2010
dat dude who said somtin aboutjay z got low quality brain.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by wengewenge: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
babaearly:

dat dude who said somtin aboutjay z got low quality brain.

just like jerrymaga aka babaearly, that guy got the dumbest brain here
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
Pharoh:

]Am sick and tired of people calling Lil wanye the best rapper ever ,  i tried listening to his music lyrics and i cant even bring out one good sentence of inspiring word ,  he is just living in a  world of much media hype ,  i think even  Nigeria artist gat good message and lyrics than him  and even most of the so called superstars in america for now , 
Listen to snoop most of his lyrics at least 70% are about gang related raps
Lil wanye - 80% of his lyrics are pu**y and dizzing
50 cent - 70% of his lyrics crime and dizzing people ( fellow artist)
D Game- Same as 50 cent
Gucci man - same as 50 cent and snoop dog dizzing fellow artist and gang related raps

,  and the list goes on,

I think for now rap music in the USA is dead ,  need to be rehab

If you ban dissing . . . s[i]e[/i]x talk and gangsta rap . . . what do you want them to rap about?? Comets and stars like Lupe Fiasco?? grin grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Pharoh: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
eldee:

If you ban dissing . . . s[i]e[/i]x talk and gangsta rap . . . what do you want them to rap about?? Comets and stars like Lupe Fiasco?? grin grin

ha well now i know wat u think, this is why Rap music gat it own problem , even those who tryna call themselves gangsta aren't even one , everytime u listen to those who have been into gang they always try to let the world know that gang rap is killing the mentality of the folks listening to it that why snoop said he can NEVER ALLOW HIS SON TO GO INTO RAP MUSIC cos he knows the consequences, and mind u Snoop is an Ex Gang member(Crips) so he knows what he is talking about , same goes with the Sex rap , for God sake how can someone come out and rap saying "HOW I WISH I CAN Bleep EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD" that is the most dumb thing have ever heard , well if they want to rap then let there lyrics be more educative , and let forget about he sex , dizzing and gang rap that we hear everyday , it just too boring every now and then , Even the Rapper who gat lot of enemy 2pac out of 12 track u can only hear 2 track where he dizzies who so ever and the remaining ones are either for the fight of the black race or about himself and stuff happening around the immediate environment,
Peace
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by sinzuswag: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2010
if u listened to most of the joints they have, ud have to agree they have lyrics. shikiena
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
Lupe fiasco is kind of good but he's no force to reckon.i still wonder bruv.failed to recongnize my chief poet COMMON he's tight.               eez
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
@fred
Lupe chose to be dat why,guess he's shy of being a star,bt he is ill.his flow?on point,most conceptual,his mind,i dnt knw wot it is made off

Food n liquor went Gold in a year rappers hardly went plat

Common is already a vet
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
@rhmstein if dont want fame how d Bleep does he want to make/success.well best newkid is WALE mr.neva wear sametin.'pretty girls alround d world'ft guccimane.          eez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Musicians Don’t Make Money, They Are All Starving. Why? / Lucky Dube - Trinity (instrumental) (free Download) / New Music: R.kelly “speaking My Language”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.