Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Could This Have Stopped Somebody Like Evans From Getting Informants? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Have Stopped Somebody Like Evans From Getting Informants? (598 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Have Stopped Somebody Like Evans From Getting Informants? by theoldduke: 2:31am On Sep 29, 2017
I recently received an email about this company that does Background Check on all staff in companies and schools - especially private schools. They also have other services oh sha, but this was the one that caught my attention. They are getting schools to run background checks on all their staff, to ensure that there is no potentially dangerous or high risk individual like alcoholic drivers, sexually and physically abusive teachers, or staff with a history of stealing or committing crimes.

This kind of caught my attention, because as a father, I am seriously, seriously worried sometimes about the people my children interact with, directly or indirectly, in their schools. How can you be sure of the characters and reputations of the people that these schools employ as teachers, home lesson tutors, cleaners, drivers, security men, casual and contract staff? I wonder. Especially during this age of kidnapping and ritual murderers because of economic hardship.

Has any one of you Nairalanders used a service like this - personally or as a school or company. Maybe to checkout your babysitter or home lesson tutors or anything like that. I'm considering recommending this to the private school my children attends, but I want to know what the process is like, what they do - they already indicated their prices somewhere in the mail.

Anybody has an idea, please?

1 Share

Re: Could This Have Stopped Somebody Like Evans From Getting Informants? by YesNo(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
sounds like a good move. i hope they implement it in the next elections too.
by the way, WHERE IS EVANS ?
cc: NigerianPolice

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Accident Shows Why You Need To Buckle Your Kids Into Their Car Seats / Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?? / Wedding Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.