Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here (974 Views)

Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / Calling On All Photographers And Aspiring Photographers / Become Employable- ARCGIS Training For Engineers And Geoscientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Balistic4: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm a Cisco certified networking professional in routing and switching and I created this thread to help up coming professionals and share our experiences both in the office and in the field. smiley

I'm also here to guide those on certification track. Ask me any question on the issues you've encountered in your field and it will be answered.
Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by quinnboy: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2017
i'm intrested in networking, How much does it cost to be certified ? i went out yesterday to make enquiry but wasn't impress at all by what i got, so would you recommend i learn from a big ICT firm or any computer school for my certification? i learnt the certification is like an accounting graduate without ICAN.
Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Balistic4: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2017
quinnboy:
i'm intrested in networking, How much does it cost to be certified ? i went out yesterday to make enquiry but wasn't impress at all by what i got, so would you recommend i learn from a big ICT firm or any computer school for my certification? i learnt the certification is like an accounting graduate without ICAN.
Certifition is a must if you must excel in this field. You can start with ccna. You can learn on your own like I did initially but if you want to have experience you need to get out there and get your hand dirty. You can play around this site www.9tut.com alongside your cisco packet tracer or gns3. The certification is a bit costly and you might not afford to fail. Computer school will be better, that's where they will give you the attention you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2017
kindly recommend a school and their Package . the best among I have lost several offer because of this certifications and the experience.
Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Balistic4: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
ameemu:
kindly recommend a school and their Package .
the best among
I have lost several offer because of this certifications and the experience.
Aptech is good and they'll probably be in most of the major cities in naija. For the certification track, the first step is to get ccna or better still ICND 1&2 which is a long road to ccna for those that wants to take things bit by bit. But I recommend ccna. I know you can pass it if you want. Hope your questions were answered?

***modified***
The best school is in your mind
Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Balistic4:

Aptech is good and they'll probably be in most of the major cities in naija. For the certification track, the first step is to get ccna or better still ICND 1&2 which is a long road to ccna for those that wants to take things bit by bit. But I recommend ccna. I know you can pass it if you want. Hope your questions were answered?

***modified***
The best school is in your mind

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Network Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Get In Here by Mrval20(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Career In Medical Coding And Billing Have Become So Popular / Hand Work Pays: Check Out This Superb Tire Chairs Made By Dalong Fwangle In Jos, / Graduate Internship Scheme Initiative In Nigera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.