Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) (2644 Views)

SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans / List Of Fixed Match Scammers / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2017
So, I just visited some dating sites, then I went on to read articles written on the 'About' page... What I saw just made me weak. I'll post some screenshots that I was able to save from the two sites I visited.
The first one is from a Christian dating site.

Re: See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
And more... The last line though - They are good actors better than those Hollywood actors

Re: See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) by Jeanjohnny(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Here is another site I visited.

Re: See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) by EngrXrix(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
If they think they have Nigerians figured out then they got it all wrong. Those guys are very creative. They would switch up the style with the blink of an eye..
Re: See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2017
EngrXrix:
If they think they have Nigerians figured out then they got it all wrong. Those guys are very creative. They would switch up the style with the blink of an eye..

Dem never see anything grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: African Soldier Shoots And Catches Bullets With His Mouth / Job Vacancies For Corrosion Control Engineers/inspectors/technicians / Miss Nigeria 2011 - Meet The Contestants (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.