Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

A Facebooker Calls Out Airpeace For Cancelling Flight, Threatens To Beat Them. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Facebooker Calls Out Airpeace For Cancelling Flight, Threatens To Beat Them. (549 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Facebooker Calls Out Airpeace For Cancelling Flight, Threatens To Beat Them. by TheLawTheLegal: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
I Have Given Up On Nigeria Aviation.
Me & My Broh With Our Mum Was Supposed To Make A Trip From Enugu To Lagos. We Unanimously Decided To Fly With Air peace & Did Our Booking.

We Arrived The Airport By 10am To Catch Our Flight Which Was Scheduled For 11:40 am. We Checked In & Had To Wait At The Departure Lounge Cux The Plane Was Not Alvailable. That Was The Beginning Of An Endless Wait.

1pm knack & No Show Yet,No Announcement From The Airport As Regards The Flight Delay. I Was Already Feeling Uncomfortable,Same As My Mum Who Kept Receiving Calls From My Dad To Ascertain If We Had Boarded.

Fast Forward To 3pm,An Air Peace Øfficial Announced That The Flight Was Cancelled.

Ha !

AirPeace Abi Earpiece Don Finally Pieces Us.
Fellow Passengers Grumbled But That Couldn't Save The Situation So Everyone Started Opting For An Alternative.

At This Point,A Delayed Arik Air Flight Took Advantage Of The Situation. There Was Vacant Seats In Their Plane Which Could Take In Five More Passengers So They Hiked The Price For Passengers Who Were Desperate To Travel That Day. One Of Those Airport Tout That Usually Wear Yellow Tops Helped Us Access Everything & We Finally Boarded Even Though We Had To Pay Double Of The Normal Fare.

What Brought About This Long Epistle Is That I Am Pained Now Cux I Have Been Asking For A Refund & AirPeace Won't Pay Back. They Won't Even Respond To My Email.

The Pic I Attached To This Post Is A Mail They Sent To Confirm The Payment While We Were Booking,It Took Them Two Seconds To Debit But Its Taking Weeks For Them To Refund.

These People Won't Wana Mess With A Street Guy Like Me Cux If I Arrange Boys Go Airport,We Go Beat Every AirPeace Official To Our Satisfaction. Y'all Had Better Help Me Call Out AirPeace So They Refund Us So I Don't Spill Blood. Economy Isn't Friendly,One shouldn't Be Loosing His Small Penny To An Airline Owned By A Billionaire.

#Dannyboy#

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1316505195162327&id=100004085783847&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6471085260437646962%3Amf_story_key.-3282781855727838408%3Atop_level_post_id.1316505195162327&__tn__=%2As-R

cc: DisGuy, justwise

Re: A Facebooker Calls Out Airpeace For Cancelling Flight, Threatens To Beat Them. by paiz: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Tourists Cause Stir As They Flock Grenfell Tower Fire Site To Take Selfi / The Life Of A Student Schooling Overseas. / Tourist Exposes Bare Buttocks In Thai Temple, Faces 5 Year Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.