Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week (1098 Views)

My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by KillerBeauty(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Thank God it's Friday. Most of us that are employed are celebrating in our hearts because today is the start of the weekend and we are making plans already on how to enjoy it.
While in the celebratory mode I wants us to discuss our daily work hours and days of work.
I know some people work 8hours or 9hours per day Monday to Friday while some work weekends too.
As for me I work 6hours per day on a shift bases. I was off work in the last 2days, resuming work today so no TGIF for me.
Over to you guys how many hours do you work perday and how many days

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Supersuave2(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2017
I no get work angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by davide470(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Share your experience here

https://www.nairaland.com/4072044/welcome-office-reloaded

KillerBeauty:
Thank God it's Friday. Most of us that are employed are celebrating in our hearts because today is the start of the weekend and we are making plans already on how to enjoy it.
While in the celebratory mode I wants us to discuss our daily work hours and days of work.
I know some people work 8hours or 9hours per day Monday to Friday while some work weekends too.
As for me I work 6hours per day on a shift bases. I was off work in the last 2days, resuming work today so no TGIF for me.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by oyelekeabo: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2017
I dey find work abeg, Help me

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by tosbobby(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
I no get work angry

Funny you cool

True talk sha

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2017
8am-6pm,
3days on & 3days off
16days in a month...

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by paiz: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
My bro we are steady on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Florblu(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
8hours per day
40 hours per week
160 hours per month

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Emmysteve(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
12 hours per day, 7days per week.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by KillerBeauty(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Emmysteve:
12 hours per day, 7days per week.
Noooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
An average of 13 hours per day
6 days a week.

But I collect groundnut salary! angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by Supersuave2(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

An average of 13 hours per day
6 days a week.

But I collect groundnut salary! angry
Use it to drink garri, e dey sweet, especially when roasted.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend Perday At Work And How Many Days Per Week by wunmi590(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
KillerBeauty:
8hours per day cry
40 hours per week cry
160 hours per month cry

With peanut salary cry

When my friend we finished together since 2013 has been in US enjoying his life.

He's getting paid 30dollars per hour, so if he works for 8hours that's 240dollars.

I know I was mistakenly born in Nigeria, please Trump come and claim me, I am an American citizen biko.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Whitgift Law Firm Scam Or Legit / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD) Recruitment / Receptionist Needed At Ogudu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.