Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. (1525 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. by Gistshop: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, has shared how she was hit with one of the greatest disappointments of Nigerians – tailor wahala – as she shared side by side photos of what she requested for versus what she got.

@pejupoppins on Twitter, took to the platform to share photos of what she requested from her tailor with what her tailor delivered – according to peju, she jilted her usual tailor for a new one so she can help the latter’s business grow.

But that was to Peju’s detriment after what she got was nothing close to what she had requested to be sewn.

oyepejumade @pejupoppins
DECIDED TO HELP SOMEONE’S BUSINESS GROW AND I CHEATED ON MY TAILOR.THE RESULT? ���

Nigerians reacted to her post, with some saying she couldn’t have expected to have that kinda “high class” dress sewn with her own fabric.

@AceKevwe wrote: So u brought d material then. How u going to use dat to sow dat kinda high class design.Dats like using Gele to sow Harvey specter suit Ffs

� Dat Material ain’t right tho… Which of u brought the Material?

@Insomnesia01 wrote: Walahi Na the material!

And some others had to let out a bit of sarcasm too:

@Chinedov: You’ll grow into the dress. Don’t worry. � � �

@Thobige: I feel you should keep the cloth till when you are pregnant☠

What do you think though?

See More: https://gistshop.com/ouch-see-nigerian-lady-got-tailor-versus-asked/

Re: Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. by awa(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Hahahahah..... Is her fault why wouldn't she ask for the picture

1 Like

Re: Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. by kenny5811(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2017
dis tailor started as a patch patch tailor....... der is a big fat n tall difference btw tailor, seamstress n fashion designer.... u jst got served a maternity gown...
Re: Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. by Oche211(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2017
kenny5811:
dis tailor started as a patch patch tailor....... der is a big fat n tall deference btw tailor, seamstress n fashion designer.... u jst got served a maternity gown...
so much on point.
She cheated on her own tailor...
See why cheating is bad, it leaves you heart broken at the end...
Re: Ouch! See What This Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor Versus What She Asked For. by HMZi: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
I WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tailor need 50 slap..

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M7 Dual Sim For Sale / Man Left His House, Wearing Two Different Sandals Due To Depression. / See How A Make Up Artist Transform This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.