Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buried Someone In My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buried Someone In My House (680 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buried Someone In My House by MyNewJackeT: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
was searching for a house to rent, found it then decided to go check it out. While reaching there I was denied checking to see how the house was because work was being done. But I insisted until when I went inside I saw the place was about to be tilled but there was a place in the middle that was being filled up with white sand. A closer look made it look like a grave. I've already paid some amount for the house. I don't want to pay fully for the house again. I've been telling them to refund my money I don't want to live there again. I can imagine my future right now. please help I need advice.
Re: Buried Someone In My House by onward4life(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
was searching for a house to rent, found it then decided to go check it out. While reaching there I was denied checking to see how the house was because work was being done. But I insisted until when I went inside I saw the place was about to be tilled but there was a place in the middle that was being filled up with white sand. A closer look made it look like a grave. I've already paid some amount for the house. I don't want to pay fully for the house again. I've been telling them to refund my money I don't want to live there again. I can imagine my future right now. please help I need advice.

Doest matter! Maybe that was the owner of the house. It's not like yu are buying the house bro! Yuus just renting!

After it expires ask this question again before renewing!
Re: Buried Someone In My House by MyNewJackeT: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:

Doest matter! Maybe that was the owner of the house. It's not like yu are buying the house bro! Yuus just renting!

After it expires ask this question again before renewing!

how am I going to sleep knowing that there's a grave in my room
Re: Buried Someone In My House by onward4life(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

What! What did yu just say?

I thought yu said it was @d compound!

Guy run pon pon pon run pon pon pon(rihanna)

Well we make sacrifice we don't even know just begg dem to give yu half and use the rest finish the tile work.

If yu go to almighty police guy nothing will happen

Abi yu wan use because of the grave go belong nah grave consequences and even if yu belong yu ready start war join the way the streets they hot this days!

Am saying this because I dnt want yu to ever remember that house all the days of existence either as highs or d lows or war stories!

Take @

I thought it was just in a fenced compound!

Am sorry!

1 Share

Re: Buried Someone In My House by AroOkigbo(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Isn't the person DEAD? Do dead ones stop one from closing their eyes and sleeping?
I'm from Arochukwu. In my place we bury our dear ones in the house (unless the person does not have one). My dad was buried in his parlour while my mum was buried in her room.
While in secondary school, even as a teenager, I rented and lived in a room (near the school) where my landlord's mum was buried.
Re: Buried Someone In My House by MyNewJackeT: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Isn't the person DEAD? Do dead ones stop one from closing their eyes and sleeping?
I'm from Arochukwu. In my place we bury our dear ones in the house (unless the person does not have one). My dad was buried in his parlour while my mum was buried in her room.
While in secondary school, even as a teenager, I rented and lived in a room (near the school) where my landlord's mum was buried.

the house is one room and they buried someone there it's not in the compound

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Durable Dell Lap Top For Your Work / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Remain In Coma As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries / Who Do You Think Rocked It Better Between Wizkid ,Hushpuppi And Off set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.