Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt (625 Views)

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls / Jop opening for the post of a Sales Person/Shop Assistant in Port Harcourt / Urgently In Need Of Office Assistant In Ilupeju Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt by onnetcas(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2017
This is strictly for people who live in Portharcourt

I just started my business and some aspects of the business are getting quite overwhelming.

I just need a smart assistant who will help handle a small aspect of the new business.

I don't have an office space yet which means you will be working from home. You can spend your time doing other stuff as long as it doesn't affect our deal.

Here are the requirements

1. You must live in portharcourt

2. Be able to speak and write properly

3. Be willing and able to make cold calls (If you can't talk to strangers over the phone then this is not for you).

4. Being friendly and an extrovert would be an added advantage.

5. Have a good knowledge of the internet.

6. Be honest and self driven.

7. You will be giving daily report of your activities and we might be having physical meetings from time to time to discuss the way forward.

8. I am not a big fan of qualifications or paper certificate so that doesn't matter.

What is expected from my end:

1. Basic pay would be discussed with the chosen candidate.

2. commissions and profit sharing bonuses are also included. The basic pay won't be so superb but with other bonuses and commission, you might be going home with about 200k or more monthly depending on how smart you work.

3. Every other requirement that will make your work a success would be provided.

If you are up for it, send me a mail with not more than 250 words telling me why you are a perfect fit for this. Sell yourself and let me know your capabilities and experience level.

Please don't send your CV, just type a mail and sell yourself.

Send all mails to webpreneurdiary(at)yahoo.com

Entry closes 03/10/2017 at 12am

Thank you
Re: I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt by Esmoj: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Am interested. Will send a mail shortly.

onnetcas:

I just started my business and some aspects of the business are getting quite overwhelming.

I just need a smart assistant who will help handle a small aspect of the new business.

I don't have an office space yet which means you will be working from home. You can spend your time doing other stuff as long as it doesn't affect our deal.

3. Be willing and able to make cold calls (If you can't talk to strangers over the phone then this is not for you).

7. You will be giving daily report of your activities and we might be having physical meetings from time to time to discuss the way forward.

8. I am not a big fan of qualifications or paper certificate so that doesn't matter.

2. commissions and profit sharing bonuses are also included. The basic pay won't be so superb but with other bonuses and commission, you might be going home with about 200k or more monthly depending on how smart you work.

3. Every other requirement that will make your work a success would be provided.

If you are up for it, send me a mail with not more than 250 words telling me why you are a perfect fit for this. Sell yourself and let me know your capabilities and experience level.

Thank you

Re: I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt by Esmoj: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Email address not found. Please review the email address you stated.

onnetcas:

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At First Bank Of Nigeria / Good Morning, This Thursday Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For a Facebook LiveChat at 8 / Editor Needed! Work From Home! Working Computer/internet Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.