Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each (1016 Views)

Do You Have A Wema Bank Alat Account? / Get Your Approved Upwork Account Instantly / Unusual Deduction On Wema Alat Account, Legality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by mrtomola(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't need to write or post long Story here, I just need 3 people who are ready to Download and Register Wema Bank Alat Account with my referral code (1Z7S2L) and i will fund the account with N500 by myself instantly.

Just download and register Alat Account and send the account number given to you to my email: mrtomola@gmail.com and i will transfer N500 instantly to it after I have confirmed the registration with the Referral code (1Z7S2L) . This effort is not for me to earn from Alat Refferal Bonus but to complete one of the tasks given to me as a prospective technical staff.

Free N500

Here is the Referral Code again: 1Z7S2L

This offer expires 10PM Today 29/09/2017
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by paiz: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Do we look like almajiri to you? gerrara here men

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by Supersuave2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Do we look like almajiri to you? gerrara here men
You fit used the 500bucks buy SUYA or KILISHI na grin
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by iconceptsnig: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
You fit used the 500bucks buy SUYA or KILISHI na grin

I wonder o, him no need ham because him dey form social media rich boy...dat go buy 1g data for some people phone...
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by iconceptsnig: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Do we look like almajiri to you?
gerrara here men

Why you come open the thread...? grin grin
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by johnstar(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
angry
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by yizzyweezy: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by yizzyweezy: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol mrtomola you don't expect any referrals that way naw.

There are other ways to get referrals... If you really need to make money from wema, you can advertise on naira land or on naij.com

I prefer nairaland, as forum advertisements are cheaper compared to naij. Although, if using naij, you can pay for only impressions.
Make sure to use a convincing banner.. If you find this difficult you can contact me to help you out..we will work on it together.

Check the attachment below, I paid 2k for about 3000 impressions and got about 10 signups. Check image below

Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by iconceptsnig: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
yizzyweezy:

There are other ways to get referrals... If you really need to make money from wema, you can advertise on naira land or on naij.com

I prefer nairaland, as forum advertisements are cheaper compared to naij. Although, if using naij, you can pay for only impressions.
Make sure to use a convincing banner.. If you find this difficult you can contact me to help you out..we will work on it together.

Check the attachment below, I paid 2k for about 3000 impressions and got about 10 signups. Check image below

Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by mrtomola(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
yizzyweezy:

Thank you bro, how do i contact you ?
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by yizzyweezy: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
mrtomola:

Thank you bro, how do i contact you ?

Mail: emmaekeme2@gmail.com
whatsapp: 09035867502

Please note, I will remove this contact details by 10pm , to avoid going against nairaland rules
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by abdulwasee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oga me I need it o, I'll download now please fund my account biko!
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by mrtomola(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
abdulwasee:
Oga me I need it o, I'll download now please fund my account biko!
forward the account number to me when you are done mrtomola@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Fund 3 Person's ALAT Account Instantly With N500 Each by abdulwasee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
I sent you a message through your email. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Best Investment Team / Boko Haram kills 10, abducts 13 near Chibok / Promo Offer On Brenthills Estate Maitama Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.