Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Do People Buy Music Online When They Can Get It Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do People Buy Music Online When They Can Get It Free (450 Views)

Best Fast And Safe Website To Buy Music Instrumental In Nigeria / Tips To Sell Your Music Online / An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Buy Music Online When They Can Get It Free by univasal: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please,i am not praying for artists to die off as a result of lack of income but i am just curious to know what the people that go to ITUNES,SPOTIFY,TUNECORE,etc to buy music actually have in their mind. I mean,there are many site with the same songs,downloaded free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Buy Music Online When They Can Get It Free by smoothryda: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ferikiz - Iwo Nikan (kiza Nation Artist New Hit / Hungover In A Hotel Room Song Lyrics | Luke Bryan / What's So Special About This Song...even Foreigners Download It...193 Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.