Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? (721 Views)

First Bank Insurance Monthly Salary / Free Empowerment Seminar At Aim Global Company Ibadan Branch / First Bank Insurance Ongoing Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone here knows anything about this empowerment seminar?
Re: First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? by Kings1464(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Does anyone here knows anything about this empowerment seminar?

Hearing this for the first time from you. Do you mind telling us more about it?
Re: First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? by Rilwayne001: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Kings1464:

Hearing this for the first time from you. Do you mind telling us more about it?

Neither do i. An uncle sent a location where the seminar is taking place and he asked me to try and attend it, but due to my work schedule, I couldn't attend the ones they held last Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm thinking of attending the one they are holding today. So I asked a friend, he said they'll request for money to buy some forms and bla bla bla like that; although my uncle told me something similar too, but me, for now, I don't even have any money for any seminar.
So I wanted to confirm here whether it's true that they'll request for any money before going.
Re: First Bank Insurance Empowerment Seminar: Anyone Here? by Kings1464(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Neither do i. An uncle sent a location where the seminar is taking place and he asked me to try and attend it, but due to my work schedule, I couldn't attend the ones they held last Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm thinking of attending the one they are holding today. So I asked a friend, he said they'll request for money to buy some forms and bla bla bla like that; although my uncle told me something similar too, but me, for now, I don't even have any money for any seminar.
So I wanted to confirm here whether it's true that they'll request for any money before going.

Okay. Thank you for the details

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Graduate Customer Care Executive / 2018 Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Recruitment (APPLY NOW) / Adexen Recruitment Agency 2018 Latest Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.