Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. (670 Views)

Between Big Churches And Chapels / Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! / Foolishness Of Building Big Churches - Are You Of The Real Church Or The Fake ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by rhemore: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sometimes i wonder where the big Churches/Pastors and the up coming ones meet, what is happening to body of Christ, where is the PFN, CAN and other bodies where young ministers can run to for help.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2010
What do you mean where young pastors can run for help?
Whatever happened to Pastoral school and biblical study that qualifies one to
become a pastor or a priest if he/she wants to. . .
Seriously, do they need a more popular pastor to teach them how to preach the gospel
or conduct a sermon. . .
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2010
I assume he expects the big companies (churches) to operate a credit scheme where young upstart businesses (churches) can obtain soft loans and business strategies to operate a lucrative religious company.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by rhemore: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
To you it is all about money, my God will have mercy on you.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by rhemore: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2010
Do you know there is no control in the churches of today every one is just doing whatever that seems right to them, we need Fathers and mentors. i hope you guys understand.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by Joagbaje(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
A true minister does not need bigger churches, People start churches for different reasons, some good some, well ,I shouldnt judge anybody, but if a man is really called of God , God will help him, The ability is in the calling. If there is any one else that a minister should be consult, it should be the man of God under whom he must have served.

2 Kings 3:11
Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.

Grace pass to a minister through, service. Some minister today dont want to serve anybody. That is why they are struggling. You cant handle authority if you cant be under authority.

Luke 16:12
And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by KunleOshob(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

A true minister does not need bigger churches, People start churches for different reasons, some good some, well ,I shouldnt judge anybody, but if a man is really called of God , God will help him, The ability is in the calling. If there is any one else that a minister should be consult, it should be the man of God under whom he must have served.

2 Kings 3:11
Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.

Grace pass to a minister through, service. Some minister today dont want to serve anybody. That is why they are struggling. You cant handle authority if you cant be under authority.

Luke 16:12
And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

Churches are now personal properties of pastors abi? I laugh in WOF tongues grin
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by nuella2(f): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

Churches are now personal properties of pastors abi? I laugh in WOF tongues grin
From what is written there by joagbaje, he didnt say churches where pastors properties o. Abi your reading something else?
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by KunleOshob(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
nuella2:

From what is written there by joagbaje, he didnt say churches where pastors properties o. Abi your reading something else?
Did you read the luke 16:12 verse i highlighted he was using the example of a man's personal property in reference to the pastor/ church debacle inferring that the pastor owns the church.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by nuella2(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

Did you read the luke 16:12 verse i highlighted he was using the example of a man's personal property in reference to the pastor/ church debacle inferring that the pastor owns the church.
He didnt mean church has property but serving under a pastor. Some pastors start churches simply because of misunderstanding between them and a senior pastor, so in anger they start a church not because God instructed him, praise God christ is still preached.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by KunleOshob(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
nuella2:

He didnt mean church has property but serving under a pastor. Some pastors start churches simply because of misunderstanding between them and a senior pastor, so in anger they start a church not because God instructed him, praise God christ is still preached.

I am sure Pastor agabje is quite capable of defending himself and does not need an overzealous adherent to write on his behalf. it is an open secret that most pentecostal/ WOF pastors see their churches as their personal property even if they are not arrogant enough to say it publicly becos it doesn't make business sense.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by nuella2(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

I am sure Pastor agabje is quite capable of defending himself and does not need an overzealous adherent to write on his behalf. it is an open secret that most pentecostal/ WOF pastors see their churches as their personal property even if they are not arrogant enough to say it publicly becos it doesn't make business sense.

Kunle Oshobi how did you know they see the church as thier personal property? OK you feel so but they have not said so abi? so stop putting words into thier mouth elder.
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by Tonyet1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
nuella2:

Kunle Oshobi how did you know they see the church as thier personal property? OK you feel so but they have not said so abi? so stop putting words into thier mouth [size=15pt]elder[/size].

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are The Big Churches/ Pastors Not Help The Up Coming Ones. by Zikkyy(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2010
rhemore:

Sometimes i wonder where the big Churches/Pastors and the up coming ones meet, what is happening to body of Christ, where is the PFN, CAN and other bodies where young ministers can run to for help.

You dont help the competition. It's not good business thinking. They could grow and become powerful enough to run you out of the business. You only help if such gesture will increase the value of your brand and result in more patronage grin

(1) (Reply)

The New Testament Is Based On Belief In The One And Only God. / The Missing Years Of Jesus / Coming To Nairaland's Religion Section And Finding Only Christians And Muslims:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.