Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP (532 Views)

In Need Of Foreign Betting Site, I Can Operate From Nigeria / Get Ur Foreign Paypal Here!!! / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP by equipux(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
I have been using my verified paypal. And I have helped more than 15 people Create and Verify their paypal account with theiir GTB/Access bank card...Yes gtb/access bank card.....these are the two cards I am very sure for now.

I and all the people I opened for have been using our nigerian ip and no any issue infact my paypal is upto 3 years plus now

I use this paypal account to receive all my fiverr earnings and CPA and Affiliate Commision

Do you need a verified paypal account?

Would you Love to learn my deep secret of opening a verified paypal account even with my nigerian ip and have my even safer than those people in US and UK?

See my Phone number in my Signature below this post
Re: Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Can you receive payment with that account? Its one thing for it to be verified, its another for it to be completely functional.

In the meantime, check my signature for stories on topical women issues
Re: Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP by equipux(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Godmother:
Can you receive payment with that account? Its one thing for it to be verified, its another for it to be completely functional.

In the meantime, check my signature for stories on topical women issues

Absolutely YES

I receive all my fiverr earnings and affiliate commision with it
Re: Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP by equipux(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Godmother:

That's nice then. How did you go about it then?
Call me 07039187200
Re: Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP by dalass(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
@ Op, are you on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola CEO Dimitris Lois Passes On / Uber Drivers In Lagos Are Using A Fake GPS App To Inflate Rider Fares / Efcc Vs Innoson Ceo: Fresh Facts Emerge On His Arrest [ Full Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.