Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Muhammad Buhari Housing Estate Commision In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Muhammad Buhari Housing Estate Commision In Lagos (551 Views)

Enugu Govt. Awards Contract For Workers’ Housing Estate Road Project / Housing Estate / Build your dream Home at Flourish Residence Housing estate with installment plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Buhari Housing Estate Commision In Lagos by BCASH(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Muhammad Buhari Estate: According to Independent, Ibrahim Idris, the Inspector-General of Police, on Thursday in Lagos, emphasised the need to improve the welfare of the estimated 370,000 police officers serving in the country. Idris made the call while commissioning the Muhammadu Buhari Housing Estate, with 1,083 units of three-bedroom flats and semi-detached houses built in over 64 hectares of land at Agemowo, Badagry area of the state.

His words: “Recall that in my inaugural speech on July 22, 2016, I said the police in Nigeria will henceforth be guided by international core values of policing with integrity and ensuring that the rule of law prevails in all our actions and activities.

“I also assured police personnel of my determination to accelerate all issues regarding their welfare and families such as promotion, prompt payment of salaries and provision of affordable housing units, among others. read more http://nigeriarealtor.com/1458-2/

(1) (Reply)

APO™ Brand New Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / A Four Bedroom Duplex For Rent At Agungi Lekki / Electric Fencing Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.