Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode (1701 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions. / The Final Season Of 'game Of Thrones' Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode / Game Of Thrones Star, Kit Harington, Earns N928m Per Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
With $15M per episode, it’s safe to say that “Game of Thrones” finale would have epic battles and lots of gut-wrenching moments. The final season of “Game of Thrones” has already set a new record.

According to Variety, HBO is increasing the budget for the eighth and final season of the critically acclaimed TV show. The upcoming season will cost over $15 million per episode, the largest per-episode budget ever given to a TV show.

In recent years, the standard for expensive TV shows has been around $10 million per episode.

The final season of “Game of Thrones” will be just six episodes and will all reportedly be feature-length. The longest episode of the series so far remains the... Continue reading �

http://abspad.com/2017/09/30/game-thrones-season-8-will-cost-whooping-15-million-every-episode/
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
I still fall in the category of 1% of people who have not watched Game Of Thrones.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Samsimple(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Game of thrones 15million dollar per episode, jenifa diary 50,000 naira per episode hahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
You should ó, you're missing out on alot of awesomeness

internationalman:
I still fall in the category of 1% of people who have not watched Game Of Thrones.

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
50k? I doubt but that's why our television series lacks in depth quality

Samsimple:
Game of thrones 15million dollar per episode, jenifa diary 50,000 naira per episode hahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's not fifty thousand per episode, am too sure
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shalombrain:
You should ó, you're missing out on alot of awesomeness

I don't like popular demands, besides I have other TV series I'm currently watching.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Utter waste!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Which ones? I need new series as well

internationalman:

I don't like popular demands, besides I have other TV series I'm currently watching.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2017
It's not, they'll make their money back

h8rr:
Utter waste!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Shalombrain:
It's not, they'll make their money back

B.S. Chunk of their budget goes to the casts for subpar acting and irrelevant CGI scenes especially those cheesy looking dragons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Shalombrain:
Which ones? I need new series as well

into the badlands, the blacklist, blindspot, Lucifer, Da Vinci demon, power, quantico, the originals, travelers.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Mekanus(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
But how will they recoup the money? Somebody should tutor me please.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
internationalman:

Me too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mekanus:
But how will they recoup the money? Somebody should tutor me please.

Good question!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ó ga! Which one have you done or acted?

h8rr:
B.S. Chunk of their budget goes to the casts for subpar acting and irrelevant CGI scenes especially those cheesy looking dragons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Oluwatipsy(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

into the badlands, the blacklist, blindspot, Lucifer, Da Vinci demon, power, quantico, the originals, travelers.
Great choice. I've finished watching the originals. But I don't think the show should end there. Upon all the (always and forever) quote.
Now they are going separately, what do you think about that bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Oluwatipsy(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

It's good not to be a fan of popular demands. But you actually need to watch Game of thrones.
� � �
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Shalombrain:
Ó ga! Which one have you done or acted?

Mr ShambolicBrain, So critics from rotten tomatoes and co have all either made a movie or acted in one right? Smh

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 3:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Okay you got me there but you never provided valid reasons for your reviews, you just bashed them anyhow

h8rr:
Mr ShambolicBrain, So critics from rotten tomatoes and co have all either made a movie or acted in one right? Smh
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwatipsy:

It's good not to be a fan of popular demands. But you actually need to watch Game of thrones.
� � �
I have made up my mind.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwatipsy:

Great choice. I've finished watching the originals. But I don't think the show should end there. Upon all the (always and forever) quote.
Now they are going separately, what do you think about that bro
The next season will b out soon.
Trust the show organisers, they will find a way to bring them back together again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Oluwatipsy(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

The next season will b out soon.
Trust the show organisers, they will find a way to bring them back together again.
Wow this makes me feel so good. I hope they'll be back soon...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by internationalman(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwatipsy:
Wow this makes me feel so good. I hope they'll be back soon...
yes it's 2018 but no actual date.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Shalombrain:
Okay you got me there but you never provided valid reasons for your reviews, you just bashed them anyhow

What reasons? The main casts are heavily paid - fact. Only Peter Dinklage and Lena Hadley deserves such wages - fact. Or are you also oblivious of the fact that CGI in movies cost a fortune?
And yes the CGI scenes are irrelevant!.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
h8rr:
What reasons? The main casts are heavily paid - fact. Only Peter Dinklage and Lena Hadley deserves such wages - fact. Or are you also oblivious of the fact that CGI in movies cost a fortune?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode by Shalombrain: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
CGI scenes are not irrelevant, they carry a movie.

What criteria are you using to judge the actors?

Their getting heavily paid is expected, HBO makes tons from the series

h8rr:

(1) (Reply)

Blockbuster Movies 2018 / Your Best Nigerian Tv Presenters / Naruto Shippuden Is Excellent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.