Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (34957 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Annabel1(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
poor innocent boy, I really cried when I saw how lifeless he laid early today at the front of police station. This life!
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
deepwater:
In Nigeria you get shot with an AK by the Nigeria Armed Forces for just selling on a sanitation day??

You killed a man for nothing and the government says nothing, because it is the unwritten code to eliminate the people of the south side by all means necessary.

Karma is always a biitch, no be this same pitakwa.

E go touch una one by one, all the perpetrators

It is an unwritten code to eliminate the people of the south side by all means necessary.

because who is leading the country is from North abi? How wish he is an igbo or from south....your statement will be different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Raxxye(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Next news from the police public relations officer will be that he was an armed-robber who was trying to collect rifle from the officer, so he shot him in self defence!
May God punish these men in black!
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Raxxye(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
cruz97:
You will surely die that way, your brother, son,father,uncle will surely be killed in that same manner.. Stupid fool
You sure didn't understand the guy.
He is sarcastically venting his disappointment at Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by DaPhoenix10: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
deepwater:
In Nigeria you get shot with an AK by the Nigeria Armed Forces for just selling on a sanitation day??

You killed a man for nothing and the government says nothing, because it is the unwritten code to eliminate the people of the south side by all means necessary.

Karma is always a biitch, no be this same pitakwa.

E go touch una one by one, all the perpetrators

It is an unwritten code to eliminate the people of the south side by all means necessary.

Mind u, NPF is nt part of Nigeria Armed Forces
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just imagine this.
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Because of 100 naira, policeman shot a hard working Nigerian and ran into the station.

Come and see about 30 police hilux now protecting the police station, they have blocked one lane on that okporo road and also the Aba road.
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
anybody that call Nigeria a zoo did not make any mistake... buhari will never go unpunished
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by skywhity: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2017
May his soul R I P
Re: Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Xycinews(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2017
I Dnt Like Commenting, But I Must Say This Is Madness And I Hate The Military Actions Nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) / Burial Of Slain WASSCE Candidate, Mother, Father In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.