Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

ICT And Technology Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ICT And Technology Startup (838 Views)

How Nigeria (lagos) Promote Innovation And Technology By AI / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / An Information And Technology Company With A Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICT And Technology Startup by Adamsking(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello Guys and ladies. My name is Adams. I am looking forward to starting up a tech and Ict startup. And I am in need of I.T and technology professional, programmers or anybody who believe anything is possible to do. Interested in great thinkers and people who have big dreams.
The start-up will venture into anything or idea that's good and achievable.

The start-up is in Port Harcourt. So if you are in Port Harcourt and you interested and creative please call or chat me up via Whatsapp 08099557886 thanks
Re: ICT And Technology Startup by braine(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's good you have some brewing.

We could work together if you need branding/Logos and graphics. I'm in Lagos tho.
Re: ICT And Technology Startup by braine(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's good you have some brewing.

What aspects of IT are you looking at? Web or App development?

We could work together if you need branding/Logos and graphics. I'm in Lagos tho.

(1) (Reply)

Website Spoofing / The Piratebay Mines Cryptocurrency From Visitors No Opt Out Option / Five Hottest Naija Games On Maliyo App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.