Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? (957 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by tpiah: 4:54am On Mar 06, 2010
If not, I'd like to know why.

Beaf in particular is very uncouth, depraved and tends to post very irritating pictures in order to annoy people he disagrees with. If people have been banned for posting gifs which everybody else liked, then why is Beaf let loose on NL with his senselessness? Is there more to this than meets the eye.

And is it any wonder certain elements feel entitled to spam the place with their unclothed photos anytime the ganja catches them, when they know the site administration has their back. We dey wait una next installment of shat oh!!

Ogodiboy does little more than wander around Nl looking for fights. I know he's a loser and a born coward but that's no reason for him to evade banning unless something else is going on.

Crackles is nothing more than an unmitigated guttersnipe and a nuisance who wants to think he's posh when in reality he's more of a urinate-in-open-gutter type grin

I'm not going to comment about this selective or is it Nigerian spambot just yet.

There are posts of over 1000 words which the spambot ignores, and there are posts of just 50 words which the so called spambot uses as an excuse to ban people.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2010
NL is not do or die. (take your own advice)
NL is not your life.
just because you have been on how many accounts now? 10? hating much?. . .
case closed.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2010
Never knew people go about checking other people's ID to know if they've been banned or not, you lot should get a job and a life abeg
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by tpiah: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
add Crackles to that list btw.

i know the two above me are regular candidates for banning so no sweat grin
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
you're just a hater, period.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NL is not do or die. (take your own advice)NL is not your life.[/b]just because you have been on how many accounts now? 10? hating much?. . .
case closed.

Is this coming from a renowned nairaland addict? shocked shocked shocked shocked

tpiah:

If not, I'd like to know why.

Beaf in particular is very uncouth, depraved and tends to post [b]very irritating
pictures in order to annoy people he disagrees with. If people have been banned for posting gifs which everybody else liked, then why is Beaf let loose on NL with his senselessness? Is there more to this than meets the eye.

And is it any wonder certain elements feel entitled to spam the place with their unclothed photos anytime the ganja catches them, when they know the site administration has their back. We dey wait una next installment of shat oh!!

Ogodiboy does little more than wander around Nl looking for fights. I know he's a loser and a born coward but that's no reason for him to evade banning unless something else is going on.

Crackles is nothing more than an unmitigated guttersnipe and a nuisance who wants to think he's posh when in reality he's more of a urinate-in-open-gutter type grin

I'm not going to comment about this selective or is it Nigerian spambot just yet.

There are posts of over 1000 words which the spambot ignores, and there are posts of just 50 words which the so called spambot uses as an excuse to ban people.
Anyway sometimes I think of it too,
I hardly see mrcrackles banned, Could it be because of his position as a moderator, Possibly. . .
I don't know about the rest of the poeple you mentioned.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
how about you stop stalking me (in your own words) tongue
i don't run to create unban me threads crying to mukina.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
And I don't want to cheat in the awards and get myself disqualified. wink
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

And I don't want to cheat in the awards and get myself disqualified. wink
this is the 10th time you are brining this up.
if that is your problem, you take the issue up with debosky because i didn't nominate myself, he did and neither did he disqualify me. so your problem is with him, not me.

now STOP derailing tpiah's thread with your childish rants
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
Wow, Ms. I am so smart and I give mature replies. . .
Since when did the English Professors spell "Bringing" as "Brining"
Rants? shocked shocked
Hello, I'm not the one that types a whole paragraph to reply to a one sentence post. grin
I'm still laughing oooo. . . grin
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
yeah!! you get an "A" for pointing out a typo.
who feels smart now, i bet you feel like valedictorian. lmfao.
"surrogate" ROTFLMAO!!!!
  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2010
Now, I see the similarities between you and amebo. . .
When you both misspell a word, you both call it a typo. . .\
Whatever happened to proof-reading before posting a reply. . .

At least I spelled surrogate correctly, LMAO. . . grin
"I Cheated on the Awards and Debosky refused to disqualify me".
"I Came 3rd Place and won a bronze medal baby" grin grin grin

I'm still having my big laugh. grin grin
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
I Cheated on the Awards and Debosky refused to disqualify me

first of all learn you read and don't misquote me.
yessss oooooooo, its easy to copy and paste the word surrogate.
using the word and you didn't even know what it meant!!! lol
abeg, stop giving me "an attention" ROTFLMAO.

anyway back to tpia's thread.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
Attention?
Is this coming from someone who went around ranting on how mama-gee's posts don't make sense?
I think you need to stop deceiving youself,
"Brining" at its best. . . grin grin

COPY AND PASTE?
What have you ever typed that has ever been recognized in this forum?,
Is it your pink font that surfaces in every thread I go into or the way you stalk people around. .
Or the way you cheated in the awards last year. . . grin

Please don't get me started. . . grin

Anyway, I'll leave you alone now and await my big laugh as usual.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Anyway, I'll leave you alone now and await my big BAN laugh as usual.

Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
Philosophical way of tellingme you just ran to report. grin grin
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 07, 2010
tpiah:

add Crackles to that list btw.

i know the two above me are regular candidates for banning so no sweat grin

its still not going to change anything, stop acting like a child, haba, them born you put for NL?oga oooo undecided
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by agathamari(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
if you dont like what he posts, dont read it. is it really that complicated?
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^ can you tell them the same?

maybe they'll listen to you from force of habit.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by agathamari(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^^*rolling eyes*
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
wow@ this thread. I don't know any of the guys you mentioned but I'm not feeling the "taddle tell" and hype thats going around. Ppl trying to get other in trouble online, wtf?!
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2010
agathamari:

if you dont like what he posts, dont read it.  is it really that complicated? 
Don't mind all those immature repliers . . .
I mean I really don't like most of the threads Tpiah starts
But I find those bashing him because of this thread quite immature
whatever happened to Courtesy. . .
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

wow@ this thread. I don't know any of the guys you mentioned but I'm not feeling the "taddle tell" and hype thats going around. Ppl trying to get other in trouble online, wtf?!
It is pretty pathetic isnt it. . .
Especially when some old haggard chick goes about constituting a nuisance on the public forum when her mates are looking after their families. . . .
Opening daft threads here and there, to garner attention and solicit bans for other members is pretty dumb. . .

tpia.:

^^ can you tell them the same?
maybe they'll listen to you from force of habit.
Tpia get a life, you nitwit!! grin
Get my name off your herpes infested mouth!!! angry
Dont you have anything else to do you moaning jobsworth!
Have you tried joining an old people's home . . . .they got loads of activities for OAPS
Old folks are meant to have more wisdom and common sense, but the reverse is the case for you. . .
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2010
^^can you for once stop showing your classless and gutter breeding everytime you post?

are you sure you were born of Nigerian parents because I really cant imagine the kind of monkeys who raised you.

plz claim britain or some other place where nutjobs like you would be regarded as normal.

In Nigeria you'd be roaming the streets unclothed.

Overseas they would just call you homeless, which is fancier than being called mad.

Everything else you typed refers to your decrepit pig of a mother.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2010
Tpia, bringing someone's parent(s) into an arguement, albeit silly arguement is bang out of order.

You of all people should know this.

It beggars belief how you and other people take things on here so personal you resort to calling out their parents.

I hope you see reason and apologise.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
you do not go around using the kind of language I'm seeing here while hoping someone wont question your mother who didnt raise you to respect women even though she herself is female.

If you want to apologise, go ahead and do so.

If an internet forum gets to you so badly that you must start attacking people and insulting them for no other reason other than because you think you want to show your contempt for women of a certain age, then stop whining when you're repaid in kind.

if you act gutter, then dont act surprised when people ask which gutter your parents raised you in.
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
in any case @ omo ibo if you want to act holier than thou and sanctimonious as if you dont have another id, here's a thread for you to show your "halo" on:

Where Is Tpia? I Haven't Seen Her "unwashed" Butt On The Board In A Minute

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334532.0.html
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tpia what do you feel like to be a retarded piece of shet?
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
Here we go again. . . . . .

Omo Ibo has another account
Blah blah blah
Re re re

Give yourself a break.

If you can't act your age and fail to heed to simple advicse then i can't you,  . .  . .sorry!
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

Tpia what do you feel like to be a retarded piece of shet?

you tell me, seeing how you know what it is to be shet

you can teach the rest of the forum what it feels like to be the gutter rat you are cheesy

OMO IBO:

Here we go again. . . . . .

Omo Ibo has another account
Blah blah blah
Re re re

Give yourself a break.

If you can't act your age and fail to heed to simple advicse then i can't you,  . .  . .sorry!

you fit born me, f.ool. abi you think I'm your ancient decrepit mama

give your own self a break and check out other threads abi is it by force to constantly sniff the shat in my own. But if you enjoy the smell then dont let me deny you the pleasure of sniffing my butt.

and do you not know how to spell advice?

oponu jati jati
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ok, I see. Kpele! grin
Re: Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum? by dani1luv: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
I can stop Laffing. .  cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Stil Thinking About Our ''end Of The Year Nairaland Beach/pool Side Party'' / Seun, Good Morning Sir, Please, Ejó, Open This Thread. Thank You. / This Is My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.