Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions (2307 Views)

See All DSTV Subscription Packages, Channels And Price In Nigeria / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / New Satellite Tv -tstv To Be Launched In Nigeria With Over 200+ Channels And Fre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by Kizyte(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
As TSTV is set to launch her Direct-To-Home (DHT) satellite services tomorrow in Nigeria, October 1st, here is the list of available channels to expect as more interesting channels will be added as they start operating.

TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Sports 1
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS
Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)

TSTV NEWS CHANNEL
BBC America
CNBC
Aljazeera
BBC Radio 2
TVC News
United State Of America Embassy
Sky News
Arewa24
AIT
Core TV News
France 24 (English)
CCTV News
Channels TV
Bloomberg Television
DW
Fox News
TRT World
Press TV
NTA
Arise News
TV360 Nigeria
READ: TSTv Channel List (Over 200+ Stations) In Nigeria

TSTV KIDDIES CHANNELS
Nickelodeon
CN Cartoon Network
Disney Channel
Boing
JimJam
Baby TV
TS Junior Kids HD
Fix Fox
Panda Biggs

TSTV MOVIE CHANNELS
Star Movies
MBC Action
MBC 2
Star Movies
African Movie Channel Series (African Magic)
Liberty TV
MBC Bollywood
Wazobia TV
WAP TV
Viasat Life
Fine Living
FOX
FOX Life
Investigation Discovery
MBC 4
MBox HD
PCTV
Star Gold HD
Nollywood TV
Z Cinema
E Entertainment
BEN Bridging The Gap
BET
TS Novella
TS Movies HD
TS Series

TSTV SCIENCE CHANNELS
Discovery Channel
Nat Geo Gold
AD
National Geographic
Discovery Health TV

TSTV FASHION CHANNELS
Fashion One
AHTV

TSTV RELIGION CHANNELS
Dove Television
Emmanuel TV
Sunna TV
Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries
EWTN – Global Catholic Network
TBN Network

TSTV AFRICA CHANNELS
Riwa Ndu TV
TS Hausa
TS Igbo
TS Yoruba
TS Sports 1 HD

TStv Bouquet and Subscription Prices
TSTv Monthly Bouquet costs N3,000 with 20GB of data
TSTv 2 Weeks Bouquet costs N1,500 with 5GB of data
TSTv 10 Days Bouquet costs N1,000 with 3GB of data
TSTv Weekly Bouquet costs N750 with 2GB data
TSTv 3 Days Bouquet costs N500 with 1GB data
TSTv Daily Bouquet costs N200 with 500MB
The TStv decoder cost just N5,000, this includes the satellite Dish � as well.

Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
No CNN

I don't like any platform that has to do with Data bundles.
I prefer satellite
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by thesicilian: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one. I hope there's going to be roll over of data and not the one that everything expires once the time period is complete?
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by dustmalik: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Nice one. I hope there's going to be roll over of data and not the one that everything expires once the time period is complete?
The data is just a complimentary service, so even if it doesn't roll-over, can you actually complain?

1 Like

Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by dustmalik: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
No CNN

I prefer satellite
It's Satellite, just like DStv. The data bundle included is just a complimentary service, for wifi hotspoting, or any other purpose you wish to use it for. Data is not required to view channels.
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
dustmalik:

The data is just a complimentary service, so even if it doesn't roll-over, can you actually complain?
Lol. of course not.
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by tankoy: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
How can I get the decoder in Taraba tomorrow
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
kenonze:
No CNN

I prefer satellite

Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars.

Kennedy Eze the scammer, take down the female pictures, most people now know that you are a pathetic male.
Re: List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions by Kizyte(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
boostdom:

Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars.

Kennedy Eze the scammer, take down the female pictures, most people now know that you are a pathetic male.
Lol! grin Bros you dey vex o!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Websites To Download Chinese Kun Fu Movies For Free / Where To Play Naija Music/video Online / TuxB.net - Oil Money ft. Otedola, Tonto Dike & Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.