Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Promo CCNA Training For Just 20k - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Promo CCNA Training For Just 20k (444 Views)

CCNA And CCNP In 6 Months / CCNA Training / CCNA Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo CCNA Training For Just 20k by iyken4real: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
LazersPlus Consulting is organizing a promo Weekend training on CCNA
Learn CCNA in a conducive Environment using live equipment
Price: N20,000
Learn about Cisco routers and switches, IP Address management, Routing protocols, LAN and WAN setup, VLANS and lots more
Venue: Mudia Computer Academy, No 35, Lawanson Road, same building with Stanbic IBTC Bank, off Cole Bus Stop, Lawanson, Surulere.
Call 09090655847, 07081206143 or WhatsApp 07081206143
Date: 28th October to 4th December 2017(6 Saturdays)
Time 10am to 5pm
Limited seat available
Re: Promo CCNA Training For Just 20k by lauralinis: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Hi, I just see you post in this forum and found that you are you provide CCNA training.I want to take a while to make an introduction of our certification exam preparation material that you can also resell to your students or clients. We are routinely approached by trainers who want to sell preparation products to their students. If you are interested, then kindly respond to this message and I will get back to you with details.
P.S. We provide practice exam questions in PDF and Desktop Software formats to pass various certification exams.

Regards
You can contact us also as: offers@dumpakey.com
Re: Promo CCNA Training For Just 20k by tundees: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
http://nyredrzo.trade/2859837744281/
Make minimum of 35 thousands naira daily through a simple task online. You can do this through your phone or personal computer.i can assure you nothing can give you fast money like this.Am not promising huge money but you can get minimum of 35 THOUSANDS NAIRA to sort out your daily expenses.

(1) (Reply)

Hibernate Online Training Institutes / IT Trainings And University Admission(s) In INDIA / Ccna Voice Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.