Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? (1969 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- Would You Clean This For $10 Million Dollars? / Funny Photo Of The Day: Would You Do This? / Question Of The Day:- Will You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Articlewritter(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira?

Hi Guys,
Here is a very interesting question for you
all…
Just imagine someone volunteered to give
you 50 Billion Naira but you must go back to
JSS 1 before you can get it.
No Lie OOO – Would You Accept the 50
Billion and go back to JSS 1? or Ignore it and
remain a Graduate?
We won hear from you.
Drop your comments.

For Me (article writer):- I will gladly go to Nursery
1. Life no need rushing at all
What about you?[color=#990000]Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To
JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira?

Hi Guys,
all…
remain a Graduate?
We won hear from you.
Drop your comments.

What about you?
Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To

Hi Guys,
all…
remain a Graduate?
We won hear from you.
Drop your comments.

What about you?[/color]
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Haaa!

50billion.. Lekwa ajuju angry

Enyi.. Give meh dat money angry

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
I will be the Class Captain.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
I will even repeat self

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by delishpot: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP return for how many years? Can I drop out? If I flunk, will they take away the money?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by cosby02(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please make it nursery 1 and reduce the money to 5billion Naira.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by MikeBetty(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Articlewritter:
Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To

Hi Guys,
all…
remain a Graduate?
We won hear from you.
Drop your comments.
For Me (Makinde):- I will gladly go to Nursery
What about you?
Na Which Kind Question Be This? Give Me 10m And See Me Waving Govt Work Goodbye Then Start From Primary 2.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Articlewritter(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
guys need money more than CBN
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Solomonopeyemi(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2017
[img][/img]Jss one for fifty million,bring the money now so that I. can be goingJss one for fifty million,bring the now so that I. can be goingJss one for fifty million,bring the now so that I. can be going
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by numtums(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
please Where's the uniform?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Palmchatstar(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Since money is involve no nid of wasting time, if the uniform is ready bring it now !

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by josh123(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
I will start daycare

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
With that amount I will enroll for creche, get food bag and pampers, sweet and biscuit.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Articlewritter(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by oluxzy: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
is not asif i like Money or i need the money o but dere are some topics i dont understand in maths and basic science

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Articlewritter(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
@oluxyz u better go back to creche to learn it. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by Articlewritter(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guys are in need of money � more than CBN
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by babakb: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
I swear I will go back for 20,000
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? by anitapreeti(f): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
babakb:
I swear I will go back for 20,000

Is it that bad? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Have Something..... / Caption This Hilarious Picture / Uniben Vs Aau Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.