Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. (43672 Views)

People Of IMO State Now Gives Their Children Names Depicting Statues. View Names / 20 Pictures Depicting The Harsh Reality Of The Present World / 18 Illustrations Perfectly Depicting The Downfall Of Modern Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by iamuye(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
grin

Na orile be this na
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by eboiga(f): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cake oooo....i dey surulere... Like the house is choking,i just need to hang out
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Daeylar(f): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wonderful thread op
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
What of those girls stealing pictures from Instagram and claimed to be theirs.

This is one of those things some Nairalanders do, that annoys me.
Yes. Some girls here are crazy. That is why you don't need to take them serious. cheesy
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by CreamyBanana(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
sekxy:
lol
lol
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Daeylar(f): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
When a showdown seems eminent on a thread, some NLers become spectators like. . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by sharpwriter(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fresia01:
Nobody loves me cus I'm ugly
You're sweet baby, and I love you. kiss
Fresia01:
You're sweet baby, and I love you.
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Maruchi203(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
grin
I can relate
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by midehi2(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
Some nairalanders be like...
that small balls thou cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by kozmicity: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hehe
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by OldBeer: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Kudos to op for bringing this up again .

Op next time acknowledge the original writer kslib.

www.nairaland.com/1504894/documentary-nairaland-pictures
I knew most of them were familiar.
Ksslib did this first.

1 Like

Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
When some Nairalanders who are regular prisoners spot Mynd44 cheesy
On point.
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by vivie01(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
grin

grin grin cheesy That nairaland profile picture really got me laughing out loud, @op welldone, memes really hilarious and creative
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
queenamirah:
On point.
How are you swthrt?
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by bedspread: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
grin
very True
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fresia01:

Thank God you know. God bless your sincerity. undecided
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by arrestdarrester: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na who be Lalasticlala and Mynd44 abeg?
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Ksslib(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Kudos to op for bringing this up again .

Op next time acknowledge the original writer kslib.

Thank you jare. The guy just copy my old thread without giving credit. lol It is well sha
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Ksslib(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
OldBeer:
I knew most of them were familiar.
Ksslib did this first.
Yea about 3 years ago.

Nice to see memories been relived but crixuss why didn't you give me credit for my work?
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Fresia01(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
sharpwriter:

You're sweet baby, and I love you. kiss
You're sweet baby, and I love you.

Love you right bk

1 Like

Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Fresia01(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
OfficialDad:

Thank God you know. God bless your sincerity. undecided
cry cry cry
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Daeylar(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ksslib:

Thank you jare. The guy just copy my old thread without giving credit. lol It is well sha

That's so bad, some people who get to FP can't give people credit for the work they do these days,

I no longer like this thread jare, I don't like seeing things like this

crixuss, do the needful
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
Hahaha
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Leo3333: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
crixuss:
Eyaah.

Savage!
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar:

That's so bad, some people who get to FP can't give people credit for the work they do these days,

I no longer like this thread jare, I don't like seeing things like this

crixuss, do the needful
What happened?
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Daeylar(f): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What happened?

The op copied some pictures from ksslíbs former thread and didn't credit kisslīb that's what I said I don't like seeing,
When people go uncredited, lol,
That's why I said I no longer like the thread
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar:

The op copied some pictures from ksslíbs former thread and didn't credit kisslīb that's what I said I don't like seeing,
Oh, I see. True. That's plagiarism. It can be a serious offence. It's bad.
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Ksslib(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar:

I wasn't impressed with crixuss at first and was willing to let it go since he might be a dumb 14yr old teenager who's brain cannot yet grasp the concept of plagiarism , but now that I just discovered that his stupidity was even glorified with a front-page placement, I am pissed.

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

Somebody stole my work - word for word - and gave himself credit for it and instead of banning his silly ass, you guys celebrate him on FP? So Nairaland now supports theft of intellectual property? Wow!

I still remember how much data I spent that night 3years ago in uploading those pics despite how expensive data was back then and the stress it took to edit those pics with texts. I slept very late that night.

Pls delete this thread, don't just lock it . I don't want to see it.
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Daeylar(f): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ksslib:

I wasn't impressed with crixuss at first and was willing to let it go since he might be a dumb 14yr old teenager who's brain cannot yet grasp the concept of plagiarism , but now that I just discovered that his stupidity was even glorified with a front-page placement, I am pissed.

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

Somebody stole my work - word for word - and gave himself credit for it and instead of banning his silly ass, you guys celebrate him on FP? So Nairaland now supports theft of intellectual property? Wow!

I still remember how much data I spent that night 3years ago in uploading those pics despite how expensive data was back then and the stress it took to edit those pics with texts.

Pls delete this thread, don't just lock it . I don't want to see it.

I'm in support,
It doesn't take any thing to credit someone
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Odunharry(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ksslib:

Only newbies or those who weren't around that time will fail to remember those pictures posted.
Re: Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have never been banned tho... Not for once #goodboy trait!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.