Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,532 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Care For Black Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Care For Black Natural Hair (487 Views)

How To Care For Your Bedsheet / Few Tips To Care For Your Children Clothes / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Black Natural Hair by Gbethel: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Black women have a distinctive hair type which is well appreciated around the world. Black natural hair could turn out dry and frangible if not taken care of adequately, using wrong products and technique can also contribute to hair damage. Here are some tips necessary for having a radiant black natural hair.

CLEAN YOUR HAIR

I feel everyone should know this and it's important. It is necessary to wash your hair once to twice weekly but I wash mine once weekly because I have a busy schedule, I also don't want to always have my hair dry and breaking so I have my hair day scheduled for Thursdays and my timing is never negotiable. Being constant with my schedule has really contributed in leaving my hair beautifully fresh always.
PROCEDURE

First I rinse my hair thoroughly under a running look-warm water so as to let the products on my hair slightly go off.
Add your desired quantity of shampoo and wash your hair with concentration on the scalp, rinse the shampoo off and shampoo again to get the best result. After shampooing the second time make sure you rinse properly.
Add conditioner and wait for at least 10 minutes.
Detangle hair while conditioner is on and rinse off till clean.
Never use towels to dry your wet hair and this is because your hair at this stage is tender and fragile and rubbing a dry tough towel against it will practically rip your hair off. You can use a light old shirt as a substitute.

FIND A STABLE PRODUCT

It is necessary to find products that suit your hair composition but most importantly, you have to stick to that product. Being a “Product Prostitute” (jumping from one product to another) is capable of causing damages your hair.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/09/how-to-care-for-black-natural-hair.html

(1) (Reply)

Video:Nose Hair Extension Are The New Fashion Fad Of 2017 / 5 Essential Handbags Every Woman Needs / Perfume Oils Available For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.