Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Banger Alert: Roggerboy And Ennydee Were Set To Drop A New Banger Titled "Mujo" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Banger Alert: Roggerboy And Ennydee Were Set To Drop A New Banger Titled "Mujo" (362 Views)

Music :jay-young Olosho Mujo Ft Kenny G / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Youngboss – Mujo / Music: Jayfresh Ft. Slimbiz - Mujo (prod. By Kezyklef) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banger Alert: Roggerboy And Ennydee Were Set To Drop A New Banger Titled "Mujo" by RoggerboyI(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
When it Bangs You bounce And when it sounds you dance.
After so long Set off in the Game , Artist Roggerboy well known as an Afro pop and dancehall based singer the CEO of FirstLine Record Is back in the Industry with a new Collaboration from the World famous Rapper And also afro pop artist popularly known as EnnyDee whose full name is Ige william ,hails from osun state but Stays in Ib city and he as been rocking the city with his jammish flows.
Artist Roggerboy who also hails from osun state and stays in Ibadan to rock the industry has been off for a while in the industry.
He is back with this new tune to keep fans Reloaded with Ennydee.
Dance (mujo) will be dropped soon and produced by pheyih Kay.
Stay anticipated

(1) (Reply)

show me love contest: Sing , Dance And Win Cool Cash / My Grandpa Dancing To I GO DANCE ( Reeekado Ft Masterkraft ) / Customs Impounds 59 Vehicles Worth Over N1bn From Ikoyi, Festac Car Marts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.