Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers (3227 Views)

BREAKING News:president Of Rwanda General Paul Kagame Has Ordered For Immediate / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Diane Shima Rwigara Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by iamstanc(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
The post with photos was original posted by a facebook page " Rwanda the Heart of Africa"they uploaded the 4 photos with the below caption;

Rwanda National Police
Professionals and well equipped to keep this beautiful country safe #iLoveRwanda

And as expected the post went viral with over 322 shares and 1,000 likes

Is there hope for Nigeria to enjoy this kinda facility one day? Hmm

cc:lalastica

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/see-photos-of-rwanda-police-station.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by soberdrunk(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
What facilities? Correct me if i am wrong but all i see is computers and a couple of Toyota cars and i can confidently say the Nigerian police can boast of way more gadgets. Ever been to Louis Edet house Abuja(Nigerian police force HQ)

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by baski92(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Men in black collecting 20 20 naira of check point were una dey
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by Ishilove: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
What facilities? Correct me if i am wrong but all i see is computers and a couple of Toyota cars and i can confidently say the Nigerian police can boast of way more gadgets. Ever been to Louis Edet house Abuja(Nigerian police force HQ)

Wetin carry you go Louise Edet?

Be that as it may, that's the Force HQ, this one is here is a mere police station it seems.
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by soberdrunk(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Wetin carry you go Louise Edet?

Be that as it may, that's the Force HQ, this one is here is a mere police station it seems.

How do you know it is just a mere police station? For all we know it might be their Police Force Hq and besides all i see is computers and a few fancy chairs and most police stations across Nigeria can boast of that.....
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2017
All what I see is people seating in uniform with the ranks of Nigeria police IGP in 2 pictures grin
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by Ishilove: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:

How do you know it is just a mere police station? For all we know it might be their Police Force Hq and besides all i see is computers and a few fancy chairs and most police stations across Nigeria can boast of that .....
Most bawo?? cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by abuomaIV(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Lagos alone is enough for the full country.
Re: See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2017
smh

(1) (Reply)

Best Smm Panel In Nigeria / My Favourite Female Member On Nairaland Is Gamine. / Hostel At Redeemer's University On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.