Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Wellness Consultants Induction - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wellness Consultants Induction (347 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wellness Consultants Induction by lastborn0101(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2017
WELLNESS CONSULTANTS WHATSAPP GROUP READY TO INDUCT NEW PERSONS

I built up this platform to enfranchise us with the intricacies of Natural Medicine and its branches, to put you through various certifications for Alternative medicine, and lots more. This group will let us communicate effectively and quickly and as such, materials would be sent once.

It is my trenchant belief that we can stand out like a strawberry in a bowl of peas in a world where Alternative medicine is rarely recognized and more criticized. Verily, those who criticize are obscure of it efficacy and effectiveness.

As the founder, I envision every participant to strive splendidly in preparation to succeed in the professional world. See your self as a lucky person because you have developed an invaluable interest in this profession knowing full well that you can't be amongst us here if your interest is not transparent enough.

In this group, we have an extremely honored Practitioner who have been practicing for a very long time ago. So be rest assured you will be guided rightly In Sha Allah.

My specific expectation is that we'll take advantage of this uncommon platform to share useful information, materials, sites etc.

Similarly, it would be an opportunity to network and improve our knowledge of science and medicine through meaningful debates and convivial discussions.

I enthusiastically look forward to learning and sharing.

Please accept my congratulations on your membership�

Always bear in mind that once you open your mouth, you tell the world who you are.

TO JOIN, SEND MESSAGE (WHATSAPP ONLY) TO 07060795915.

The requirement for now is interest and it's a free group and it closes midnight Sunday 1st October 2017.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Creed / FG Declares Friday As Public Holiday / Hajj 2018: NAHCON Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims 21st July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.