Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? (2108 Views)

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by mmb(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
nawa .....ooo

Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by lalanice(f): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2017
this got me cheesy cheesy so hard..
..When your wife's food is still d best.

2 Likes

Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by morbeta(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2017
They used the more you look, the less you see. Or the aroma of the stew made them beat security checks.
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by sagerasaq: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2017
grin nothing better than Home made food. Happy Independence Naija
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2017
hahahahaha

DEMOLA AJAYI grin grin grin
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by simultaneousboi(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2017
But why is d dished food three while they are only two? Ok, maybe it's for d camera man.
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by Papiikush: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian parents have super powers.
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by Damoxy(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
This is still one of the Reason you gotta love Nigerian Mothers.
They are awesome.

I will like to smuggle PES 17 and play it while travelling.
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by Evablizin(f): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy
Omoh see rice and stew
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by apexJ(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2017
homemade food no be contraband na!!
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by mamatayour(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2017
I tire oh grin grin mama n papa nothing spoil
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2017
illitrate:
hahahahaha
DEMOLA AJAYI grin grin grin
Thrill house?
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by wunmi590(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol, love them, really shows they are proud to be Nigerian.

Love those tow white men sitting behind and beside them, they are just minding their own business, if it were to be a plane filled with Nigerian, they would just be looking you as if you fell down from the Skye.

Go and ask Nollywood when they want to shoot film in a village grin
Re: How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? by McGg: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
that's a train

(1) (Reply)

Visa Refusal / How Do I Get Certified Copy Of My Birth Certificate? / My Embarrassing And Horrible Experience At King Shaka Airport South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.