Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" (33315 Views)

Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by MarieSucre(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:

Lol you are not very bright are you? of course she is free to state her opinion like any other citizen but it will be rightfully ignored by the people that matter (hence her opinion doesn't count)..you know why? because the people that matter do not respect uneducated sluts and their incoherent views. She needs worry about how she will explain to her children why their mothers vagina is all over the internet and leave politics to those with sense.

Mtchewww absolute total nonsense. It's clear you did not even read her tweet, you just jumped here with your watery brain and started typing olosho and crap. Go back and read it, after then you're dismissed.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
drunkcow:
It a line from nasty c song _pressure
ok...hope you are not under pressure sha tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=quickberry post=61022653][/quote] cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
drunkcow:
Abi.
naso
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmohmoh:
ok...hope you are not under pressure sha tongue
I swear you are funny
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Ugosample:

You are not a wise person

Every citizen has the right to voice their opinion
No matter what.

You just open your mouth and talk without thinking
You have the right to voice your opinion, but others have the right to ignore it (hence opinion doesn't count) especially if you are a slut like Kim K.Do you understand now or you need me to break it down for your slow brain even more?
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Ugosample:

I am not a wise person

Every citizen has the right to voice their opinion
No matter what.

I just open my mouth and talk without thinking
really? sorry o..
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

My mother was the queen of whores, I am the princess of whores all my daughters will be little whores like Kim K..that's why she is my God and I worship her so much..long live our God Kim K..keep showing us the way o holy slutyness
No wonder. smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
No wonder. smh

Small pikin dey worry you. mtchewww. Another cockroach dismissed from my mentions.
Re: Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" by quickberry(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
seunmohmoh:
cheesy
see ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Movie Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.