Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Do We See The Bigger Picture Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do We See The Bigger Picture Here (583 Views)

Itel A58 Lite Is The Bigger Fashion Smartphone / Itel A58 Lite: The Bigger Screen, Bigger Battery And Bigger Fashion Smartphoner / Meet Leagoo Power 5 The Bigger And Better Version Of Kiicaa Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We See The Bigger Picture Here by tubosunmii(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
Funny how one vision how lives would be viewed after certain decisions are made to opt out of what we try to hope for ourselves as humans who want nothing but to have a safe and fulfilled haven without feeling traumatized or having to look over one's shoulder. It is logical to say that we are not looking at the bigger picture or are we even sure we know what we want to be happy? Each time I wake up I see myself as an individual who wants to make the best of his life at the same time trying to make the world a better place to live in. if you are reading this and you still don’t get where I am headed then this is not for you to ponder on. For starters, I feel we have a chance to do well and get whatever best possible life we wish for but are we determined to get out of bed to do what is necessary at all. I am not trying to make this about me but about what is left of the whole world as it faces human error most of the time and should I say that we might never be around for the evolution that is being talked about. Sure certain decisions are made to make us not to worry about what goes on in the world but should that not be a wakeup call for us to find out what we did wrong and how we can fix the situation at hand.

Power, money, greed, destruction is what seems to be looking me in the face most times I read what is left of the news. We have a right to be heard and to know what is happening in other countries so to speak. But at times I don’t think everyone feels the same way I feel. Yes, we all believe in one entity but are we really going to watch and stand down and look the other way and pretend we didn’t see this coming. After all this time where are we going with this? Don’t we care about the human race or are we so blind to see what is right in front of us? This might be gibberish to read about but am sure this makes sense in most ways. Humans are given the chance to rule and make reasonable decisions but how we go about the decision is what worries me the most. People don’t know who or what they are fighting for. So long it is a just course. Have we ever put others above ourselves, the answer to that question is “NO”? We are so wrapped up in our own selfish cynical ways to even fathom the idea of putting other first. The words just keep coming out without me thinking about it and for the first time I feel relieved that am saying something that could make the whole world see reason and see things from my perspective. If you ever have the chance to save this world of ours and your option is to write about it, so be it, quotes and words would have been the killer statement for this article but I will let you see this as my voice to the whole human race and say we have to make the world a better place for our generation to live in.

https://deewon15..com.ng/2017/10/do-we-see-bigger-picture-here.html
Re: Do We See The Bigger Picture Here by AnodaIT(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Where is the picture
Re: Do We See The Bigger Picture Here by hahnsmall: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Pics or idonbelieveit tongue
Re: Do We See The Bigger Picture Here by chibike69: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
i come here make i see bigger pvssy picture

but i no see anyfin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Iphone 6s. / what's wrong with this phone? / Xiaomi New Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.