Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? (1937 Views)

Bishop Kukah Wipe For The Present State Of Our Nation. / Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / The Present State Of Ikorodu Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? by OrdercityWeb: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence day guys!!

I was talking with a friend a few weeks back and he is of the opinion that the colonial masters are responsible for the present state of Nigeria and Africa at large.
I told him i beg to differ, how can we still in this 21st century still blame the colonial masters for the present state we find ourselves. He claims the White stole from us, that they stole our resources. Fine they stole from us but then i asked him the resources that we ourselves have been controlling since 1960 what did we do with it?
Who are the people looting public funds? Is it the whites?
How can Nigeria not have stable power in this century meanwhlie Ghana here can boast of the same. Is the whites that are resonsible for that?

Share your opinion who is responsible for the present state of the Nation.

#Meninist cool

Re: Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? by OrdercityWeb: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? by Homeboiy: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
OBJ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? by OrdercityWeb: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
OBJ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lol.
I dont know if this is the right section but Lalasticlala please kindly move to the right place.
Thanks!
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? by delishpot: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerians in general re enforced by those in leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / Could This Screen Shot About Jiji Real Or Just A Coincidence / Welcome To Your Home Of Absolute Solution To Life Problems And Body Illness. I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.