Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! (803 Views)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / 2023: Accurate Prophecy For 2023 Election (video) / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Ochedi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Many folks believe in prophecies while many others do not. This is majorly because of their different experiences. But then the fact there's a fake points out to the fact that there's an original. There can't be a fake without an original.

For me I'm yet to receive such from someone that came to pass. The few may eventually. but I've received for myself directly from God and seen countless of them come to pass.

So guys what's been your experience? Share those accurate prophecies you've received..

Happy Sunday..To a hoepfull nation!
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Setaje(f): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
OK two years ago while I was still looking for a job. a prophecy came that I would get a good job with a car. this is me that had no job experience. the prophecy came early in the year and materialised October 2015. truthfully I applied as a p.a to one big organisation. I won't mention the name. I had even forgotten that I applied there. when I got there we were like 5 . I was the last to be interviewed by the MD and hr personnel. they all liked me and my personality and so when the interviewed ended I was hinted that this job comes with a car too and other allowances and if I don't no how to drive I should better learn. just when I was living, the MDS wife came into the office and asked if the interview had started to which everyone said yes and they just finished with me. the woman asked me to come back so she can do her own interview wiv me. immediately I felt so intimidated. the kind of questions she asked and she had this proud and haughty look. in fact she must have seen me as a second wife already. that instant I new that I wouldn't get the job. later I found out another very small girl was picked who just finished serving and was also giving the car based on the bosses wifes preference.

second prophecy was when my mum was given birth to. they told her mum while my mum was a baby that " a la yi gbede ni omo yin ma fe" meaning your child will marry a man that doesn't understand the language. just because my grandmother did not want it to happen. she never revealed it to my mum caused she was mortified. back then those village people only new Yoruba Hausa and Igbo. so her mum was so unhappy thinking her child will marry and Igbo man or an Hausa man. she thought not telling my mum will not make it happen. my mum married a delta man. when she brought him home and she told her mum that this man is not Yoruba. her mum started praising God. her mum and my dad were best of friends till she died.

though it might tarry, but it shall come to pass.

I pray that any evil manifestation militating against your true prophecies from seeing the light of day, May God who neither sleeps nor slumber arise to your defence .

lastly, for some reasons, nairaland seems to be at war with Christians and Christians seem to be at war with themselves. so many topics grace the front page that would make a christian with little faith abandon God. Be watchful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by adepeter2027(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is nothing like perfect prophecy but instead PERFECT PREDICTION
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Ochedi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Setaje:
OK two years ago while I was still looking for a job. a prophecy came that I would get a good job with a car. this is me that had no job experience. the prophecy came early in the year and materialised October 2015. truthfully I applied as a p.a to one big organisation. I won't mention the name. I had even forgotten that I applied there. when I got there we were like 5 . I was the last to be interviewed by the MD and hr personnel. they all liked me and my personality and so when the interviewed ended I was hinted that this job comes with a car too and other allowances and if I don't no how to drive I should better learn. just when I was living, the MDS wife came into the office and asked if the interview had started to which everyone said yes and they just finished with me. the woman asked me to come back so she can do her own interview wiv me. immediately I felt so intimidated. the kind of questions she asked and she had this proud and haughty look. in fact she must have seen me as a second wife already. that instant I new that I wouldn't get the job. later I found out another very small girl was picked who just finished serving and was also giving the car based on the bosses wifes preference.

second prophecy was when my mum was given birth to. they told her mum while my mum was a baby that " a la yi gbede ni omo yin ma fe" meaning your child will marry a man that doesn't understand the language. just because my grandmother did not want it to happen. she never revealed it to my mum caused she was mortified. back then those village people only new Yoruba Hausa and Igbo. so her mum was so unhappy thinking her child will marry and Igbo man or an Hausa man. she thought not telling my mum will not make it happen. my mum married a delta man. when she brought him home and she told her mum that this man is not Yoruba. her mum started praising God. her mum and my dad were best of friends till she died.

though it might tarry, but it shall come to pass.

I pray that any evil manifestation militating against your true prophecies from seeing the light of day, May God who neither sleeps nor slumber arise to your defence .

lastly, for some reasons, nairaland seems to be at war with Christians and Christians seem to be at war with themselves. so many topics grace the front page that would make a christian with little faith abandon God. Be watchful.

thank you..interesting piece

Certain prophecies demand responses from the receiver to gain expression..alignment is always key..

thank you
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Ochedi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
There is nothing like perfect prophecy but instead PERFECT PREDICTION

lol..you think?

well..prophecies are perfect because they come from a perfect God. But then since they are communicated through imperfect humans this may amount to some of the little degrees of imperfections you may observe..#shalom
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ochedi:
Many folks believe in prophecies while many others do not. This is majorly because of their different experiences. But then the fact there's a fake points out to the fact that there's an original. There can't be a fake without an original.

For me I'm yet to receive such from someone that came to pass. The few may eventually. but I've received for myself directly from God and seen countless of them come to pass.

So guys what's been your experience? Share those accurate prophecies you've received..

Happy Sunday..To a hoepfull nation!
I received a prophecy of seeing my result that was with held back days in the university. For no reason my score got missing and unfortunately I was the only one affected then in my class. Tried every means to get it but couldn't until Yahweh spoke through his servant that I will see it. Few days latter same office that said my score wasn't found, found it. Aside that others have being revelations by God himself to me

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by MisterGrace: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
BRB

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by ultron12345: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by delishpot: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Interesting.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Ochedi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I received a prophecy of seeing my result that was with held back days in the university. For no reason my score got missing and unfortunately I was the only one affected then in my class. Tried every means to get it but couldn't until Yahweh spoke through his servant that I will see it. Few days latter same office that said my score wasn't found, found it. Aside that others have being revelations by God himself to me

awesome...that's the power of the prophetic..Glory to God
Re: Have You Received Any Accurate Prophecy Before? Please Share! by Ochedi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
MisterGrace:
BRB

lol...pls do and come o

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Effective Prayer / In The Days Of Noah. / Am I The Cause Of My Mothers Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.