Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Reasons For Rubber And Lead Bullets Against Calatan And Biafran Protesters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons For Rubber And Lead Bullets Against Calatan And Biafran Protesters (582 Views)

Torn-rubber / No One Wakes Up So Early Like A Lady Who Urinates In A Custard Rubber / Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Rubber And Lead Bullets Against Calatan And Biafran Protesters by HazardCosta(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hi guys, i think there are majors reasons why spanish security officials are shooting rubber bullets against catalan protesters and Nigerian Army shooting lead bullets. There are:

1. Spanish security do not want to kill but just to scare protesters away from voting in a good way while Nigeria army want to kill so as to reduce the population of people in the region

2. Also spanish police want to keep the unity of spain in a good way but Nigerian army thinks the biafra protesters are just stubborn and useless to the earth and not fit to continue living.

Keep smiling, na jokes be dis

Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Reasons For Rubber And Lead Bullets Against Calatan And Biafran Protesters by HazardCosta(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Helo guys. Hapi sunday 2 u all
Re: Reasons For Rubber And Lead Bullets Against Calatan And Biafran Protesters by Supersuave2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
wow! what a hilarious joke, so funny I forgot to laugh undecided

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Pls Na / Continuation Of The Greatest Jokes / Ever Since We Started Dating, All I Get From Her Is FART, FART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.