Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. (1200 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. by Ken4Christ: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
It is an understatement to say that so many people are facing the challenge of having sex with spirits who have assumed the position of a wife or husband to the victim depending on whether he is a male or a female.

And the result is frustration of one form or the other in any relationship they attempt to get into in the physical. Spirit spouses are real and are dangerous. They can frustrate your relationship and break even existing ones. They will never allow you to settle down in marriage or have children.

The problem is not without solution. Every challenges of life has an answer in Christ. I have had the privilege to counsel one of such victims a few years back and she was miraculously delivered. She had a spirit husband from the age of 5 years that has even put a marriage ring on her finger in the realm of the spirit. She was about 20 years old when I met her. She said she had spent hundreds of thousands in the hands of spiritualist but it persisted. I gave this counsel which I am about to share and the experience stopped that same day. I monitored her for one week and she said he never showed up again. I didn't charge her any amount because it was not my power.

The steps are;

1. Give your life to Jesus. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and make you a new Creation. Open your mouth and confess the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Romans 10:9-10.

2. Break the marriage relationship with your mouth. Just say; I break the marriage relationship with you, spirit wife or husband in the name of Jesus. I command you to stop coming to me in the name of Jesus. I resist in Jesus name. And he or she will stop. They dread the name of Jesus. The Bible says in Philippians 2:9-11;

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

3. Stay away from sex outside marriage as much as possible. Sex outside marriage is sin and sin will open up the door for the devil to oppress you.

4. Attend a Bible believing Church and be very committed.

5. Build up yourself in the study of God's word. Knowledge is power.

If you want to grow up in your new faith, join the Rhema For Living Devotional group on Facebook by clicking the link below;

https://free./634736213366465?refid=27#groupMenuBottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. by hopara1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice try.
Re: How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Great, that guy needs to read this.
Re: How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. by hisgrace090: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
This post will be a tool of freedom for many.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc / Is Prophecy (predicting The Future)??? / GJDHFKER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.