Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Emem Etto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Emem Etto (538 Views)

Wow see How much celebrity blogger Linda ikeji earns / Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji Is Heavily Pregnant / Celebrity Blogger Gift Amadi, CEO Amagitesblog.com Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Emem Etto by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Recently emem etto has been in the lime light, not because of her celebrity status as a movie actress, but because of her blogging status.
Well many of you might not really know who is emem etto. for me, emem etto is a very wonderful person, she is from Cross river pricisely, not really married, but she is one person who takes blogging as a passion, Not a do or die affair. She is been loved by many, because of her simple characteristics to always help people. She is also an actress who has featured a lot in many movies today in Nigeria. One of her main movie which brought her to the lime light is the movie titled " Busted".
So we took a look today on her success in the blogging platform, by honouring her.

Hi, Madame can you introduce yourself to our readers

Emem- Well my name is emem etto, I am a blogger cum actress, from Cross river state in Nigeria.

How Did you start blogging
Blogging, (signs....) Blogging is just something that came so natural to me, I did not have much thought towards it, just started it as a hobby because I love writing.

Are you married with kids

Well No , not at all, but am in a relationship for now, I don't like speaking about my relationship in public

So how did you start acting film

I started acting film like everyone else like tonto dikeh, mercy Johnson and the rest, really acting was my another hobby which I like, and I think it was great pushing ahead with acting.
What are the challenges you face getting scripts
Smiles, well you say challenges, something about me is I like quality, I don't jump into any movie, I like classic movies, movies that passes good lessons to the readers, not any movie.

As a blogger, what niche do you write about more often

Well I would not say, but I write about entertainment, Nigerian politics and foreign entertainment.

So what advice do u have for your readers

My advice is always to be sincere and humble, it pays much to be very sincere, and please don't trust much.

So madam what's your blog name, so our wonderful readers can always visit you

Ememettosblog.com is my website.

Thanks for having you on our Hot seat today

Thank you very much too, do have a nice sunday

Source and images : http://ejiketech..co.ke/2017/09/beautiful-photos-of-nigerian-celebrity.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl, Morenikeji, Reveals Why She Has 5 Stepmothers / Peter Okoye's New Deal Is The End Of Psquare / Killed Tagbo And Tried Implicate Davido Claimed Twitter User (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.