Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? (3496 Views)

Anyone Here Using Truehost? / Has Anybody Here Withdrawn Money From 2checkout This Year Into Nigerian Bank / Get Free Web Hosting In Nigeria At Hub8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
How gud is their free hosting and will d 500mb disk space b enough for a blog?
Re: Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by mitchellwealth(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Their free webhosting was good so far but no longer available. Visit my other post to get a clue on what you must do cause i fear all hosted websites could be affected.
Re: Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by ProGSM(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
If you want a free host, kindly check signonhost
Re: Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by nicki1991(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
as for me I know that quite good web hosting costs about $10
Re: Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by AndreMetcalf: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you are interested in web hosting, and you are looking for cheap, but good ones, I advise you to check out the reviews on 28msec.com. After reading what they have to say about it, you will have a much better chance to choose a good one for yourself. Not all web hostings are good for everyone, people require different things. I advise you to read everything carefully, and choose the one it suits you. I have chosen HostGator, because my website did not require something more expensive, but you might need something different. Good luck with your search.
Re: Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? by AnthoNolog: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2021
AndreMetcalf:
If you are interested in web hosting, and you are looking for cheap, but good ones, I advise you to check out the reviews on 28msec.com. After reading what they have to say about it, you will have a much better chance to choose a good one for yourself. Not all web hostings are good for everyone, people require different things. I advise you to read everything carefully, and choose the one it suits you. I have chosen HostGator, because my website did not require something more expensive, but you might need something different. Good luck with your search.
Is this service as good as you described it?

(1) (Reply)

7 Worst SEO Practices To Avoid In 2018. (google SERPS Could Change Again). / Naijamobile Is Back As Naijamobile.net / Admob Self Clicking Apps, The Criminals Must Be Stopped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.