Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! (996 Views)

3 Jehovah's Witnesses Run Out Of Their Home Unclad Thinking The World Has Ended / The World Has Truly Ended: How Many Of Us Are Left Behind? / The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
The hidden world has being discovered!

[b]All parts of this publication can be republished, transmitted, transferred, without the authors permission. It can also be shared and used for public teachings and it can also be given to all christians in order for them to believe and return back to the straight path of righteousness that leads to paradise.

May Almighry God have mercy and save us all.

INTRODUCTION

Surah Al-Fatiha verse 1-7 says:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

The Most Beneficient, the
Most Merciful.

The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

You (Alone) we worship, and you (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

Guide us to the Straight Way

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.
(English - Mohsin Khan)[/b]

In the scripture above, we would observe closely that God the Most Exalted, did not only created mankind, animals, or angels. He also created many other things.which are in existence. As we read in verse 2:

All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

And the beings in existence we are going to study in this book are the JINNS.
We are going to look at who they are and how they are affecting the universal system, mankind, and all that exist.

The jinns are 'unseen' living beings, created from
smokeless fire. They were created like human
beings, having their own tribes, races, sects,
beliefs, traditions and religions. They were created
like humans, so, they can reproduce, think, reason,
invent and organise themselves. The Jinns can
change to any form physically but in their original
form, they can not be seen.

A jinn can take on the form of a snake, a rat, a
tree, a human, etc.
They have higher ability more than any human
being.
They penetrate into the heart of human to listen to
his/her thought and control them
Due to their higher intelligence, we would conclude
that the jinns have their own technologies,
innovations, educations, etc.
Their speed is like that of electricity

Every human being in existence, have a jinn
assigned for him/ her.

We see many things happening in this life but we
should know that the jinns have been in existence
before mankind was ever created. They have much
experience.
Only Almighty God knows how far they have gone
in developing themselves and in deceiving
mankind.

The Jinns have the ability to travel fast even faster
than a plane or a jet.
They can travel to heaven to steal any necessary
information. If any jinn does that, he mixes
thousands of lies with any truth he had stolen.

Reading this book carefully, you would get to know
much about the activities of the jinns and how
some of them who has already gone astray have
vowed to lead man astray with satan as their
supporter.

The main reason of me writing this book is because of how many people are suffering, being led astray, in bondage by shaitan and his followers.
I was once a christian. Yes.
I was a dedicated one but I never knew I was dedicated in the things of darkness until Almighty Allah saved me.
May He be Exalted.
I was blind but now i can see.

Many people, especially we the Nigerians love miracles, signs and wonders, power. So, we would go to anywhere all this are being manisfested.

However, if going to heaven is by doing miracles, performing signs and wonders, singing, clapping and dancing, then we should not forget that a local pagan or idol worshipper also performs miracles, signs and wonders, claps and dance.

So, what are we saying?
It is also known that satanists also performs miracles.

How can we then say that the criterion of making heaven is by miracles, giving life to Christ, praying not to go to hell, abstaining from marriage, etc

The bitter truth here is that the holy bible has been corrupted by the "lying pens of the scribes".

And we have been constantly swallowing up deceit.

The JINNS ARE THE ONES BEHIND EVERY CHAOS IN THIS WORLD AND THEY ARE CONSTANTLY DECEIVING US.
ITS HIGH TIME TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

May Almighty God save all my christian brothers who are still in darkness. Ameen

As you read this book, may shaitan be unable whisper evil thoughts into your hearts. Ameen.
The world of the Jinn is the hidden world of darkness and horror that has been discovered

And Only Almighty God is the Self-Sufficient.!
Alahu Akbar!
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
CHAPTER 1

Who are the Jinns?

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 26:
And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 27:
And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

The Jinns are naturally invisible beings that were created by Almighty God.
According to research, they were created before mankind.
They were created and given sense of reasoning and free will.

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 27:
And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

The verse above from the holy quran tells us that they were created from fire.

Human from black muddy clay.
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2017
One of the despicted mischievious jinns
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 5:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by correctguy101(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Why does the Quran always use the plural "we"?
Allah and who were speaking?
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
correctguy101:
Why does the Quran always use the plural "we"?

Allah and who were speaking?

The Quran uses 'WE' as a respect for God. You can't claim to know the nature of GOD. Nobody knows how He looks like.
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by markmatin(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2017
The hidden world has been discovered!
CHAPTER 2

How are they affecting mankind?

One thing we need to know is that the jinns are everywhere. They are more than human beings on earth.

They only deceive those who has gone astray but satan and his followers deceives all categories of human. Righteous or Unrighteous.
Satan is a jinn.

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 12:
(Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."
(English - Mohsin Khan)[/b]

In the verse above we can see how satan was created.

When Almighty God created Adam, He asked all the angels and beings present to bow down to him. They all obeyed Almighty God except Satan; because of his pride. So God The Most Exalted banished him and his followers from His Presence. However, satan asked Allah for respite and he was given. Then, he vowed to lead mankind astray and away from The Almighty God.

Read the full story below:

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 11:
And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of a human being), then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam", and they prostrated, except Iblis (Satan), he refused to be of those who prostrate.

(Allah) said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?" Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."

(Allah) said: "(O Iblis) get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."

(Iblis) said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)."

(Allah) said: "You are of those allowed respite."

(Iblis) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.

Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)."

(Allah) said (to Iblis) "Get out from this (Paradise) disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."
(English Mohsin Khan)[/b]

Satan has been a deceiver and an arrogant being from time.

Let us examine somethings:

Christianity In Nigeria

A man was sleeping, then a felt someone lying on him pressing him down. He woke up but didnt see anyone. Then he ran to church for praying. During the prayer hour, his prophet saw a vision that a witch is attacking him spiritually. The prophet then told him to always shout the name of Jesus whenever he felt someone pressing him.

The man thanked the prophet and went home joyfully. He slept again. Then the 'witch' came to press him down.
He opened his eyes shouting Jesus!!! with all his might then suddenly, a rat appeared on his chest. He jumped up and began to run. The rat was chasing him. He had already shouted Jesus!!! up to twenty times before the rat disappeared.

Hmmmm.

This is one of the manipulations of the jinns. The jinn came to trick the man by pressing him down . That jinn was just having fun.
So, when the man began to shout Jesus!! The jinn was pleased with the man's ignorance and unbelief, so, he changed into a rat. The jinn waas not satisfied with this. So, when the man began running around like a mad dog, the jinn decided to punish the man by letting shout Jesus!! up to like twenty times, now the jinn was finally pleased with the man's unbelief so, he left him.
Re: The Hidden World Has Been Discovered! by correctguy101(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
markmatin:

The Quran uses 'WE' as a respect for God. You can't claim to know the nature of GOD. Nobody knows how He looks like.

Makes no sense bro, your explanation that is.
We, used as sign of respect?

It surely ain't speaking about one person, that's what I think.

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Christians Say "We Shall Never Be Found Wanting" During Prayers / How Oxford And Peter Singer Drove Me From Atheism To Jesus / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 14th October, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.